North Stand Expansion

If the plan is to make the new north stand a proper home end, singing section… do any of you guys who currently sit in the south stand plan to relocate?

It depends on what the final seating configuration is. And if the club has decided to incorporate a singing section into that seating configuration, including possible safe standing seating. As it stand, what we currently know about NSL2, and the silence from the club regarding NSL2(and NSL1), I’m staying in SSL1, block 115.

I’d hope that the money being spent on walkways back to town would include some kind of canopy as getting pissed wet through is what puts off a lots of people. The odd pop up bar/ food stall and a busker or two might cheer things up a bit too I guess.

As regards extra bus rollout, seems to me the key is to work with supporters club branches around greater Manchester/ lancs/ Cheshire to get more fans on big buses rather than the odd mini bus.

Must be at least 50-60 people around rammy that currently drive that could jump on a coordinated bus. I would use it a lot if it was a fiver return.
The Northenden branch does a full double decker bus to and from Northenden for every home game. The journey takes about 45 minutes each way. I don't know why more supporter's clubs don't do this. We've been doing this for years.

Care to suggest anyone who could have done any better whilst the country is run by the incompetent Tories?

He’s done OK with the Bee Transport Newtoek and capping bus fares at £2. I’ll give him credit for that. But apart from that I can’t think of anything else that springs to mind.

He’s done OK with the Bee Transport Newtoek and capping bus fares at £2. I’ll give him credit for that. But apart from that I can’t think of anything else that springs to mind.
£2 fare cap is national.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.