North Stand Expansion

I’d hope that the money being spent on walkways back to town would include some kind of canopy as getting pissed wet through is what puts off a lots of people. The odd pop up bar/ food stall and a busker or two might cheer things up a bit too I guess.

As regards extra bus rollout, seems to me the key is to work with supporters club branches around greater Manchester/ lancs/ Cheshire to get more fans on big buses rather than the odd mini bus.

Must be at least 50-60 people around rammy that currently drive that could jump on a coordinated bus. I would use it a lot if it was a fiver return.

So the multi million pound Metro and transportation system is now officially not fit for purpose.

The ‘Holt Town March’ is now the mass transit system to the multi billion pound entertainment district.

Only in England......the Sheikh must be Sheikhing in despair !!

So the multi million pound Metro and transportation system is now officially not fit for purpose.

The ‘Holt Town March’ is now the mass transit system to the multi billion pound entertainment district.

Only in England......the Sheikh must be Sheikhing in despair !!

The multi million pound Metro and transportation system… is probably over calling it… a system coupled together on the cheap that never was fit for purpose. Compare the cost per mile of the Manchester Metrolink with the Elizabeth Line in London. It’s like we live in different worlds… the north south divide is greater than most people realise.

Why, these lads have possibly been away for weeks and can't wait to be back home, I've done the job so I know how it is.
Not doubting that one bit.

But jrb is really enthusiastic mate!

I’d hope that the money being spent on walkways back to town would include some kind of canopy as getting pissed wet through is what puts off a lots of people. The odd pop up bar/ food stall and a busker or two might cheer things up a bit too I guess.

As regards extra bus rollout, seems to me the key is to work with supporters club branches around greater Manchester/ lancs/ Cheshire to get more fans on big buses rather than the odd mini bus.

Must be at least 50-60 people around rammy that currently drive that could jump on a coordinated bus. I would use it a lot if it was a fiver return.
What if it was £6 return ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.