North Stand Expansion

As a current NS2 dweller, can somebody point me to this plan? It must have passed me by.
NS expansion.JPG

GA+ in yellow labelled as Hospitality L01. From looking at the floor plans it's a separate bar area with some pub style tables and bar seating. But no separate toilet facilities which mean it's not a particularly premium offering and suggests it will be a pay as you go bar/food service and cost more than GA but perhaps not an eyewatering amount more. Great seat locations - the location you'd ideally want some hardcore fans draping banners from...but the stand does have built in support for large drop down banners which would cover the whole NS.

There are minimum sizes and certain rules and regulations but they don't apply to red shirts.
Chelsea, Palace, Everton, Fulham and Sheffield United. I don't think shirt colour has anything to do with it, a bit more blue than red.

How can they be allowed to rebuild two sides of the ground and still not have large screens for VAR but promoted clubs must install big screens. One rule for red shirts and another for the rest.
There is no requirement to use Giant Screens for VAR.

Chelsea, Palace, Everton, Fulham and Sheffield United. I don't think shirt colour has anything to do with it, a bit more blue than red.

There is no requirement to use Giant Screens for VAR.

Don't be a twat mate, it's a dig at the dippers and rags it doesn't have to be factual! ;)

Thanks.

Another crane to go after this one. And then a 5th one at a later date.

I'll nip down later in the week when the 3rd crane has been erected and take some pictures of the 3 cranes and the steel structure that has recently gone up.

The Spring and Summer months should see a lot of progress onsite. :-)
New hoarding going up tomorrow i believe, so you might get some decent pics?

And a real tight entrance
View attachment 110010
Luton GIF - Luton - Discover & Share GIFs

View attachment 110011

GA+ in yellow labelled as Hospitality L01. From looking at the floor plans it's a separate bar area with some pub style tables and bar seating. But no separate toilet facilities which mean it's not a particularly premium offering and suggests it will be a pay as you go bar/food service and cost more than GA but perhaps not an eyewatering amount more. Great seat locations - the location you'd ideally want some hardcore fans draping banners from...but the stand does have built in support for large drop down banners which would cover the whole NS.
So how many more seats will be added to the North Stand I presume the 10.742 is in total including corporate etc ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.