North Stand Expansion

In case it gets missed among all the other chat on tickets etc, if any of the drone flyers read this thread would be good to get a zoom on that item next visit. Or anyone using the two east spirals that can see from them.

Almost impossible to tell that far out but it is the right size for the mock-up panel, is in a sensible place and has a supporting frame, if they decide not to put it up on the main structure. Those silvery bits might be segments of the sails, if it is that.

1000015601.jpg

There's a hell of a lot of lads I know that will not move from SS Level 1 as they want to be next to the away fans so I'm not entirely sure it will end up the vocal 'home end' that a lot are wishing for, I hope I'm wrong, I moved from there 3 years ago as I wanted a better view to be fair, couldn't see anything down near the front as I'm a short arse.

It's tricky for the club as if they displace the family stand fans who genuinely are in there with young kids, they aren't going to want to swap ends and be next to the away fans, most of the vocal fans like being near the away fans because the back and forth between the two is what gets most of the atmosphere going so that's going to be hard to convince them to be at the other end of the ground.

We still get left with the same issue of people that want to be able to take their kids but stay sat in a decent seat (halfway line of CB Level 3) can't access tickets to take them, I've had to buy an adult ticket 4 times this season to take my Son who then sits on my knee because I cant buy one near my season ticket seat.

Last edited:
I think the seating will be ready for August and the new season 25/26. They’ll just work to get things finished fully after then. The South Stand wasn’t ‘done’ until late 2014 despite opening August 2014 for example.
Thought it was 2015, 1st home game v Chelsea 3-0

Here is maybe a solution to this problem, simply move the GA+ section next to the Skybar Section.

No need for a new Joe's section eatery further down, you give that area to your core supporters and install as I said before a double-sided goal-line bar, they have built a massive bar in Coop Live called the Street they could do the same here that services bottom of the North Stand and City Hall.

View attachment 115450

I am fed up with these fcuk nameless execs making decisions that are ruining the atmosphere all they are bothered about is money, not the atmosphere.

You cant contact the club to speak about these issues as there are no contact details

We see other clubs trying to do the right except our club

Alex does an amazing job, but is the club listening NO
Joe’s is not an ‘eatery’ mate. It also has predominantly ‘core’ supporters

1 ticket left for Wolves.

4 tickets at this seasons match day ticket prices, not in 2 years time when the North stand is open and the match day tickets will be more expensive, a family of 4, 2 adults, and 2 under 18‘s, would cost £196. It’s not happening for the vast majority of City families is it.

IMG_0956.png

Hopefully the club will use the North stand expansion and the additional 8000 seats (to fill) for some innovative season ticket and match day ticket offerings and prices? Especially for families and the youth.(under 18’s)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.