Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Another good win for us in a potential tricky fixture.

I don't even think we have been playing to our own usual high standards these last few weeks.

And we are still winning games comfortably.

Must be depressing for the rest of the League :-)

We get Haaland i see our domination lasting a decade minimum.

And us breaking our own goal scoring records.

Happy Sunday Blues.

I’ve just watched MOTD. Did we score a goal with only 10 men on the pitch when Kyle was injured by that stupid wally of a cameraman/camera?
a) that could have caused Our Kyle a serious injury
b) surely the camera should not be in that position?
c) was Kyle ok later?
d) nothing. I just fancied putting a d with the little curved door round it!!!

Euphoric Puzzled of Eccles

look we are thousands of points above that lot and quite a few above the other lot who play in a blood colour!! I can celebrate if I want. No drink, except Earl Grey, taken.
A) It could, but then again, so could the posts or the dugout.
B) Cameras need to be somewhere.
C) Played the whole game, so probably got an impact bruise he can nurse until next weekend.
D) Well said. This needs saying more.

How was that not a penalty?
I think it’s in the same bracket as the Martinelli second booking last week.

I think both were too obvious in how they barged players off the ball.

Players do it all the time, but at least they try to make it look like a 50/50 or like an accident.

Hanley and Martinelli gave zero fucks in charging into their opponents and got punished both times for it.

The commentator on Sky giddily declaring "Manchester City have got themselves a game" after Norwich's five minute spell of pressure in the first half was cute.

Bless him.
Also said something along the lines of Norwich not sitting deep and giving it a real good go as the camera shows them in a 4 6 0 formation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.