Norwich City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Our away support were magnificent today. Swear if I had my eyes closed it was an home game. And a shout out to those fans who clapped on the 40 minute mark to celebrate that unfortunate lad who passed away far too early. The commentators never mentioned why this was happening.

Our away support were magnificent today. Swear if I had my eyes closed it was an home game. And a shout out to those fans who clapped on the 40 minute mark to celebrate that unfortunate lad who passed away far too early. The commentators never mentioned why this was happening.
Tbf, they probably had no idea why it happened, as far as I know "City shirts" asked on here yesterday, and it was word of mouth, as people on here were texting mates/family members who were already on route to the game ;)

Unless it’s Nedum, I’d rather not bother with any of the City pundits. None of them are good enough.

Houghton is putting miles more insight into this post-match than most ex-player pundits do.
Imo, every pundit should have to have been a manager as well as a player. They are generally miles better, insightful, balanced etc than the ones who haven’t managed too.
Which would kiss Redknapp goodbye for starters.

As usual the MUEN reporter had "not enough time" to rate any of our young subs despite always rating Manure's even when they play 2-3 minutes. How did the trio play guys as I saw very little on MOTD?

Imo, every pundit should have to have been a manager as well as a player. They are generally miles better, insightful, balanced etc than the ones who haven’t managed too.
Which would kiss Redknapp goodbye for starters.

all you need to know why sky use anti city pundits ? last time somebody stood up to them and told them like it is was mike summerbee and he was never asked to come back ?

As usual the MUEN reporter had "not enough time" to rate any of our young subs despite always rating Manure's even when they play 2-3 minutes. How did the trio play guys as I saw very little on MOTD?
the game was won, they got a runout they did ok for the minutes, and hopefully get a few more this season, if we are far enough ahead in games i can see these 3 plus prem come soon getting plenty of minutes and hopefully a nice winners medal or 3

Foden played deeper, almost as another midfielder, allowing Gundogan and Bernado to go beyond himt and get into the box. These subtle game to game changes are what makes it so difficult to play v City. And helped Foden become more involved again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.