Norwich FA Cup post match

The Poznan occurred because some Norwich fans were doing this weird as fuck bouncing so we showed them how it's done. It was great but people shouldn't be making a massive deal out of it's "return".

the match on radio norwich was revealing , peoples perception of this team from the outside are a world away from what we on bluemoan would have the world believe, i understand peoples frustration after some matches , but too many of our own have things way out of perspective ,

You are funny. It's the feel good factor that we have been missing for bloody months. Like it or loathe it the Poznan was fun and I think today the fans enjoyed an away game. My daughter was there and thought some belief was brought back into fans and players alike. Take the piss all you like but I remember the Poznan as a sign of of our better days recently and just think this might be the turning point of our season if Pellers learns from this. But then what do I know having supported them for 40 odd years it could be a false dawn :)
Im all for the Poznan, too many serious dudes on this site ...lighten up lads.Just havin a larf. :) Supported 40 plus yrs also. BTW I practise the Poznan every night just before I go to bed.......my wifes getting really pissed off with me.

Im all for the Poznan, too many serious dudes on this site ...lighten up lads.Just havin a larf. :) Supported 40 plus yrs also. BTW I practise the Poznan every night just before I go to bed.......my wifes getting really pissed off with me.

Ha Ha too funny - you need to get the wife to join in :)

excellent tonic to some turbulent away form; 3 goals, little danger and a clean sheet (whisper the last bit again to yourself - a clean sheet)

Norwich's decision to play wingbacks was either naivety, over-confidence or forced through rotation (don't know enough about their squad).

Norwich pushed on, probably through seeing many other teams succeed against us by attacking us, but by playing 3 at the back they left lovely big holes for kolarov/sterling and zabaleta/navas to move into, and with 2 up top there was plenty of options to aim at. Fernando and Delph did a dcent job in the middle, energy was key.

but im not taking away from city by highlighting Norwich's incorrect setup (@blueinsa ;) ), City did superbly to punish it. Norwich switched at HT, far too late, but City sat flatter later on to soak up a small period of Norwich pressure.

all in all pleasing tactically. professional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.