Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

jaigurugoat said:
Anyone know where the ref found 7 mins injury time from - only 5 signalled?!!
Bringing Garcia on did not take 2 minutes.

Nastasic injury?

Re: Is Fred Eyre actually a City fan?!

FantasyIreland said:
pride in battle said:
quiet_riot said:
Had the misfortune to listen to GMR this afternoon, as all my streams were foreign.

Is this guy always so negative? He harped on and on about Dzeko's third goal, claiming it was offside and that the linesman was crap. Now I've seen it and it was definitely NOT offside, but there'll be no sign of an apology from him when he sees it again.

Fred Eyre....tosser...

Not a tosser at all,he's a blue.

However,i reckon he's past his sell by....... he's so monotone and depressing,not a presenter who actively attracts the listner.
Why does him being a blue stop him being a tosser?

BurningHart said:
Gutted by Nasri's red, means we will miss him for the Arsenal game, couldnt have come at a worse timing.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise if he DOES miss that game .....

Nasris games for us against Arsenal since his departure have been nothing short of abysmal , so maybe this time we can replace him with someone who will battle a bit ..... and we'll need to stand up to them at the Emirates.

SWPISHOME said:
jaigurugoat said:

I think there deserved to be 7 minutes to be honest, If the show was on the other foot we'd say the same.

Possibly he gave 5 and 5 he should have played.

They make it up as they go along and that fooker today was a disgrace!

moomba said:
jaigurugoat said:

Nastasic injury?

His injury was just before the 90. Initially it was going to be 4 then it changed to 5 as he was treated. The extra 2 were added due to the time it took Aguero to come off. Granted 2 was a bit too much

very good attacking performance today, much, much better and if this is how we're going to play from now on then I feel a lot more positive for the rest of the season.

Obviously Nasri is a problem with the ban that will follow for his idiocy in getting involved when he should have walked away so we have to hope that it gets overturned(wasn't much at all in the incident itself so we have to hope the FA overrule the linesman) as without him we move the ball half as fast and are far less effective as shown against Reading and Sunderland. Hopefully we can address this with competition for places with a few additions in January.

Bit concerned Norwich got into it, their first goal was never a freekick which is fair enough, though I thought we were a little slack on their 2 other goals so hopefully with the effort put in with 10 men it was just a little defensive blip.

Hopefully we can keep that tempo, movement and movement of the ball up for the rest of the season as when we play like that nobody can cope with us.

blueinsa said:
SWPISHOME said:
jaigurugoat said:

I think there deserved to be 7 minutes to be honest, If the show was on the other foot we'd say the same.

Possibly he gave 5 and 5 he should have played.

They make it up as they go along and that fooker today was a disgrace!

Share the frustration but it is 5 initial minutes. I thought the guy was inept today but thought he had the added time pretty much right.

santasa said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
pudge said:
Why?

it wouldn't have gone in if it didn't hit the keeper, it would have bounced back into play.

They give those as ogs now unless it's Dick van Miffy or Rooney and then it's added to their tally!

True !
Although, I just read at Goal.com & Guardian that he is allowed to "(...) claim a hat-trick after his shot found its way into the net via Mark Bunn, and rightly so (...)"
That's interesting !

On my match stream they gave it as an OG , it certainly WASN'T offside ..... but in my view it would be a bit harsh if that goal wasn't given to Dzeko , he did all the hard work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.