Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

We've gone off the boil since the Spurs game. Most of our better players, Zabaleta, Kompany, Silva, Yaya and Negredo have been below par in the last two games.

Have you ever done a job where you've done the same thing over and over in one day, like screwing in decking in someone's garden or clicking a mouse at a computer, then woke up in the night in the act doing that particular task?

I bet the Norwich defenders woke up during the night heading and kicking our crosses away from their box!

Cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross ..... that was our tactics for the game yesterday and about two of the two thousand met a City player.

KippaxCitizen said:
Have you ever done a job where you've done the same thing over and over in one day, like screwing in decking in someone's garden or clicking a mouse at a computer, then woke up in the night in the act doing that particular task?

I bet the Norwich defenders woke up during the night heading and kicking our crosses away from their box!

Cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross cross ..... that was our tactics for the game yesterday and about two of the two thousand met a City player.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein.
Actually there's no evidence Alby ever said it but it's often attributed to him.

When YaYa was down injured and the players were standing around looking worried did anyone else notice Joe Hart going round to a lot of the players as if he were giving them advice/encouragement? A hand on the shoulder and a few words.

manimanc said:
We had an off day yesterday. ...
We had an off day against chelsea....
We might have an off day against sunderland next week....
It is allowed,it's a blip, every team will have one, we could be having ours now, we'll get through it and we'll be up there come the end of the season....
Keep the faith...

HALLELUJAH ! Someone talking sense at last two results don't mean the roofs caving in Arsenal were top before yesterday they've had some almighty pastings this season if you want a roller coaster season take a look at theirs there will be loads of twists and turns before it's over, we're still fighting on all 4 fronts coming into the final run not mid table and out of everything like Gollums gimps.

jollylescott said:
Rumours of our demise are greatly exaggerated.

What's worrying is I can't figure out who's more vocal about this exaggeration, Paul fucking Merson or some of the posters on the forum.

If everyone mans up and has a look at the league table, and our overall performance in all competitions, they'll know that writing us off is utterly short sighted.

BillyShears said:
jollylescott said:

What's worrying is I can't figure out who's more vocal about this exaggeration, Paul fucking Merson or some of the posters on the forum.

If everyone mans up and has a look at the league table, and our overall performance in all competitions, they'll know that writing us off is utterly short sighted.

To be honest I hope they do write us off, there is no better feeling than rubbing their collective noses in it

BillyShears said:
jollylescott said:

A few rags on the wind up

All in all yesterday wasn't too bad. A point away whilst, Arsenal got beat 5-1.

Can't wait for Aguero, Fernandinho and Nasri to return.

Sunderland game could be tough though. They aren't going to roll over

Marvin said:
BillyShears said:
jollylescott said:

A few rags on the wind up

All in all yesterday wasn't too bad. A point away whilst, Arsenal got beat 5-1.

Can't wait for Aguero, Fernandinho and Nasri to return.

Sunderland game could be tough though. They aren't going to roll over

Perhaps our three best performing players of the season have been absent in the last two games; it might be part of football but anyone who thinks it does not make a real difference to us is plain stupid.

The interplay between Nasri, Silva, Aguero and Yaya is at a level that we cannot replicate without all of them being there and Yaya being freed up to attack.

I happen to think we missed Garcia yesterday too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.