Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Not panicking too much yet, there's a long way to go but bloody hell I'm so disappointed that performance. Just hope Norwich defend like that in their last games of the season Liverpool Home, Rags Away, Chelsea Away, Arsenal Home !

we will piss top 4 but no title. might have to just do with top 4 finish and hopefully league cup but we may struggle too, no plan b at all

There's a lot of Blues on here who need to grow a set of bollocks. This is going right down to the wire and we'll be one of at least two teams in the mix. Stop flapping ffs

steviemc said:
Hardly anybody had Pool down to absolutely spank the Arse today.

not having that, that was a spanking coming from a mile off - Liverpool are big scorers this year, loads of goals from all over the park.

Nailed on second for me.

citycol said:
we will piss top 4 but no title. might have to just do with top 4 finish and hopefully league cup but we may struggle too, no plan b at all

Yeah could be worse. Could be the laughing stock of the premier league - united!

cityok said:
steviemc said:
Hardly anybody had Pool down to absolutely spank the Arse today.

not having that, that was a spanking coming from a mile off - Liverpool are big scorers this year, loads of goals from all over the park.

Nailed on second for me.

aaaaand i'm out of this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.