Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

What the fook is going on? Somebody please explain.

It seems to me that the only player half arsed is Jesús "el Chucho" Navas. The rest are not interested.

Is Yaya longing his annual ANC leave? One too many repetitive injuries may start asking serious questions to the club physios.

Unless the Engineer is saving some engine legs for the fixtures to come... but the again.

Results like todays mean that defeats against Cardiff, Villa and Sunderland come back to haunt you. 9 points lost against them plus 2 against Stoke and today make sorry reading.

Still a lot to play for but the remaining away games are looking tougher now.

In the scheme of things, i'm taking that point.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:01 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
cityok said:
steviemc said:
Hardly anybody had Pool down to absolutely spank the Arse today.

not having that, that was a spanking coming from a mile off - Liverpool are big scorers this year, loads of goals from all over the park.

Nailed on second for me.

aaaaand i'm out of this thread.

Liverpool m8

Rammy Blue said:
We were shite today, however nothing to do with MP.

AK and Dzeko were the only subs worth bringing on, lottery as to who you take off, it just didn't work out.

What really pissed me off today, more than anything, was how deep Yaya played - just can't get my head around why, desperate for a goal and he's sat in front of the back 4. Very strange.
Think it was legs mate. A few looked shagged to me. Some credit to Norwich though. Did well to get a point in the end. Still well fancy us.

Eccles Blue said:
Haven't read anything yet because I'm sitting in car park at Norwich waiting for traffic to die down!
But has anyone mentioned that since Hansen et al said we are the best team on the planet we've gone backward? Curse of the pundits!!

Yes, I blamed him earlier on in the thread

Firstly, I think we have to have the humility to congratulate Norwich on a phenomenal rearguard action.

Secondly, I think one or two posters are victims of media-generated hysteria. It's true that at times we have been light years the best team in the country but very few teams have maintained that standard for a whole season. To do so whilst embedding a new manager, a new playing style and 3 new first team players was always asking a lot. Without being pessimistic, I, for one, expected us to hit a brick wall at some point and we have. All we can do is fight our way through it both as a team and as fans. That's the mark of champions and, if we don't , we don't deserve to be champions so we've lost nothing. All that "it's City's to throw away" guff was just bullshit thrown our way in the hope of sucking the more hysterical amongst us in. It appears that it has.

Ducado said:
pudge said:
Damocles said:
People were talking about the game, which is why it was locked. It will be unlocked in a little while once the initial rush has subsided. We do this often.

Now, QUESTION MODERATING DECISIONS BY PMING RIC AND NOT IN THE THREAD. I cannot repeat this enough it seems.
No, people were discussing his tactics and decisions during the most recent and relevant performance.

Which is why i question whether or not we can talk negatively.

This thread should be locked surely by your logic as you, I and others arent discussing the match. You just want to ban everyone it seems.

Regardless, brilliant performance. Great job Pellers and co, onwards and upwards etc.

Leave it
Touched a nerve?

What disapointed me most today (other than the result) was our awful final ball from decent positions. We got into good wide areas time and again and Navas, Milner and Zabas final ball to pick someone out was dire. Maybe thats a combination of players not showing enough desire to get into the box, but on several oocasions there was a cut back and we just blasted it straight into the near post and out for a corner. The corner was then planted straight at the front post for them to clear. That was a throw back to the start of the season and we cannot afford another performance like that now this season if were gonna win it.

For people saying Chelsea wont drop any points, of course they will. It was only a week ago or so they drew nil nil with WH at home. Still all to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.