Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

mancity61 said:
Let's get a grip and just be thankful we didn't see our own net bulging at the end on the wrong end of a one nil like we did at Sunderland whenever it was. We didn't lose - we got a point on one of those blustery horrible days when things can go horribly horribly wrong for Man City.

The title will ebb and flow and is not decided today for Gawds sake, nor would it have been if we'd won 6 -0. So cheer up, be happy with a valuable point and we'll win the next three matches.

Well said. View of most genuine city fans - not a load of cyber weirdos

steviemc said:
cityok said:
steviemc said:
Hardly anybody had Pool down to absolutely spank the Arse today.

not having that, that was a spanking coming from a mile off - Liverpool are big scorers this year, loads of goals from all over the park.

Nailed on second for me.
I said specifically against the Arse. Tell the bookies next time oh wise one, because they didn't know.

yeah the arse yes today

you didn't see that spanking coming today??

you need to paint some more fences daniel son ;)

A blip but nothing more, a points a point and a long way to go. After the events of title winning season with us at a point looking out of it(Arsenal away) but winning it I am remaining positive we will still win the league . Also fuck it were going wembley a league title or cup a year is enough for me (as is winning no pots but entertaining us on the way)

Right time for some rational thought on this game

I think we can all accept that it was not our best performance of the season, like most people I am disappointed that we did not get the points

However we have to take a few things into consideration, the injury situation is really effecting us as a team, a good proportion of our best players are out, and some of the best ones on the pitch are just coming back from injuries

The one thing I have not heard mentioned is that a draw for a team being threatened with relegation is a great result and as we see in every season the team being sucked into the drop zone fight like hell for a point, a point that could save their prem lives

I am disappointed but not despondent, it's a bit of a blip all teams go through them and come out of them

Ducado said:

I think we can all accept that it was not our best performance of the season, like most people I am disappointed that we did not get the points

However we have to take a few things into consideration, the injury situation is really effecting us as a team, a good proportion of our best players are out, and some of the best ones on the pitch are just coming back from injuries

The one thing I have not heard mentioned is that a draw for a team being threatened with relegation is a great result and as we see in every season the team being sucked into the drop zone fight like hell for a point, a point that could save their prem lives

I am disappointed but not despondent, it's a bit of a blip all teams go through them and come out of them

You're right. We went unbeaten in twenty before a 2 game blip (hopefully only 2). Just annoying because we could have gone back top tonight..

Could feel it from the word go it was going to be one of those Sunderland / Cardiff type of performances.

It just had that feel. Players as a collective seemed very mentally and physically tired and didn't have that drive to get a win. Utterly baffling and annoying considering top spot was up for grabs.

We're very very badly missing fern aguero and nasri. We look a very different team without them.

If we play like today against Chelsea and barca we'll get bummed twice.

Ducado said:

I'm listening to my happy playlist, you do make Excellent points Ducado, it's not over !

cityok said:
steviemc said:
cityok said:
not having that, that was a spanking coming from a mile off - Liverpool are big scorers this year, loads of goals from all over the park.

Nailed on second for me.
I said specifically against the Arse. Tell the bookies next time oh wise one, because they didn't know.

yeah the arse yes today

you didn't see that spanking coming today??

you need to paint some more fences daniel son ;)
Well get yourself a happy meal with your winnings then. Enjoy the toy.

Kevindxb said:
alanblue said:
pee dubya said:
Is that a joke?

Doe's it sound like a joke you clown

Pee- Alan has a very good point. MP is rigid with his tactics, so instead of using the right formation for the squad he has, he plays the same system with replacements on the bench. Had we singed the two, they would've filled in for Fer and Yaya would've played much higher on the pitch creating those nice clever short passes with Silva etc.
Fernando yes, maybe, but our problem was terrible delivery into the box, from Navas, Zabaleta and to a lesser extent Clichy, Milner and Negredo. Many many times there were players free, but the cross was put into the wrong place or delayed for too long. We dominated the match and weren't hugely troubled in defence. We had the possession and created good potential openings, but failed in the final execution where normally we don't.

Not sure what Mangala has to do with anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.