Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Pam said:
mancity61 said:
Let's get a grip and just be thankful we didn't see our own net bulging at the end on the wrong end of a one nil like we did at Sunderland whenever it was. We didn't lose - we got a point on one of those blustery horrible days when things can go horribly horribly wrong for Man City.

The title will ebb and flow and is not decided today for Gawds sake, nor would it have been if we'd won 6 -0. So cheer up, be happy with a valuable point and we'll win the next three matches.

I was concerned about the weather. How bad was it?

Was fairly windy, but its the same for every team in the country tonight and we cant blame our performance on that. Norwich completley deserved what the got today, good effort by them

Ducado said:
Right time for some rational thought on this game

I think we can all accept that it was not our best performance of the season, like most people I am disappointed that we did not get the points

However we have to take a few things into consideration, the injury situation is really effecting us as a team, a good proportion of our best players are out, and some of the best ones on the pitch are just coming back from injuries

The one thing I have not heard mentioned is that a draw for a team being threatened with relegation is a great result and as we see in every season the team being sucked into the drop zone fight like hell for a point, a point that could save their prem lives

I am disappointed but not despondent, it's a bit of a blip all teams go through them and come out of them

I'm behind the couch. Have we come out yet?

Let the games begin! BM meltdown ensues.

Yes it wasn't what we needed but the title challenge is over??? Lots of points to play for. Get a grip some of you.

An insipid performance. In years gone past, the champions have usually managed to eek out a 1-0 win in such games. Thats what it takes to win the league. We need to learn to win ugly as well as beautifully.

Ducado said:
Right time for some rational thought on this game

I think we can all accept that it was not our best performance of the season, like most people I am disappointed that we did not get the points

However we have to take a few things into consideration, the injury situation is really effecting us as a team, a good proportion of our best players are out, and some of the best ones on the pitch are just coming back from injuries

The one thing I have not heard mentioned is that a draw for a team being threatened with relegation is a great result and as we see in every season the team being sucked into the drop zone fight like hell for a point, a point that could save their prem lives

I am disappointed but not despondent, it's a bit of a blip all teams go through them and come out of them

Not far off the mark Ducado.

I think we might struggle while Kun , Ferny and Samir are out and not really surprised we dropped points today.

We may be too far off top spot by the time they are back and in top shape and hopefully form.

I am hoping the likes of Liverpool and Spurs don't go on a great run as well.

Very poor from everyone today. We looked jittery and the amount of sideways passing was very frustrating to watch. The forwards were terrible today especially Dzeko who had no desire and determination to get on the end of crosses. TBF Norwich were set up well and fully deserved the point. It looked like they had 15 players on the pitch at times. I can only see Chelsea moving on and controlling top spot from now on.

I repeat, there will be 5 to 6 teams fighting for the title till the end.

Disappointed with the result but it makes the title chase even more exciting!!!

Come on City :)

surprised we didn't play more second stringers. would have given some first teamers a rest that they needed against milder opposition, and the hungry second stringers would have put in a shift. after all, we beat a near full strength Bayern with our second string. still remember that Richards goal versus stoke, he and others could have offered something different.

A blip but nothing more, a points a point and a long way to go. After the events of title winning season with us at a point looking out of it(Arsenal away) but winning it I am remaining positive we will still win the league . Also fuck it were going wembley a league title or cup a year is enough for me (as is winning no pots but entertaining us on the way)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.