Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Sometimes throwing a youngster in ups the rest of the teams performance why don't we do it thought Pellegrini was one for playing youngsters

urban genie said:
Another blip but nothing more,

Watching the players today I have to seriously wonder if they realise the gravity of the situation. We have in our hands a golden opportunity to win the title this year. After the fuck up on Monday, we still could have gone top. As it is, we are now behind Chelsea, with a vastly more difficult set of games remaining.

The thing, is it is not going to get any easier than this year, with the scum all over the floor and with Maureen building his time. Winning it next year will be even more difficult. We are complete idiots if we just let this chance slip through our fingers. All this bollocks about injuries as well. Against Chelsea, yes OK to a point but we were at home, imperious against all comers. To lose as we did was a massive bottle job. Today was worse. So we had no Aguero. But we had Negredo, Dzeko and Jovetic. Is this not enough? And no Fernandino. Do you think Norwich would take any of Milner, Silva and Yaya? Just a bit.

The performance today was dire, no other word for it.

Stockton Heath Blue said:
Let the games begin! BM meltdown ensues.

Yes it wasn't what we needed but the title challenge is over??? Lots of points to play for. Get a grip some of you.
Well said. We'll come back strong.

2aethly.jpg

We were crap but ffs lets get a grip on reality. We have a seriously hard run in but im sure we have the capability and guts to go on a run and still win the league. We were 8 points behind the scum and still won it....... BELIEVE

Our team is injury-hit and this performance is just one of those days. IMO, situation isn't even that bad as some people make it out.

Firstly we are still in the title race but I worry about how mentally weak we are. When we lose a game it seems to take another 2 or 3 games to shake it out of our system, similar to our mental block with the cluster of away games earlier in the season. Its been the case for a while now.

Norwich went into this with 1 win in 10 and knowing going into the game that a win would take us top I just cannot get why we don't seem "up for it" don't know if Pellegrini motivates them enough it seems to be Kompany's responsibility.

Its been great watching the goals flying in when we are already 2 or 3 up but we have too many players who are only good when the sun is shining so to speak. When have we snatched a win this season, grabbed a last minute winner or equaliser? I can't remember one.

It really does take some doing from the manager to keep this squad out of the top 2 after 20 odd games, incredible. We can only judge that at the end of the season.

Title winning teams dont take 1 point from away games at Villa , Cardiff , Sunderland & Norwich .
it'll be a shock if Chelsea dont win it now

Pam said:
Ducado said:
Right time for some rational thought on this game

I think we can all accept that it was not our best performance of the season, like most people I am disappointed that we did not get the points

However we have to take a few things into consideration, the injury situation is really effecting us as a team, a good proportion of our best players are out, and some of the best ones on the pitch are just coming back from injuries

The one thing I have not heard mentioned is that a draw for a team being threatened with relegation is a great result and as we see in every season the team being sucked into the drop zone fight like hell for a point, a point that could save their prem lives

I am disappointed but not despondent, it's a bit of a blip all teams go through them and come out of them

You're right. We went unbeaten in twenty before a 2 game blip (hopefully only 2). Just annoying because we could have gone back top tonight..
thats the point for me, we could've gone top, so we must still be in with a shout. Two dropped ain't end of the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.