Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

citymad said:
Totally agree from both of you. I just don't think we have the mentality in our players to really push for the title apart from maybe hart, vinny and Zabba. This is a great opportunity for success. Next season will be tougher with Liverpool, rags, Chelsea and of course arsenal challenging for the title. Worse, We may lose the likes of Aguero, silva and yaya in the summer which will tear our squad apart. Call me a drama queen but this result could have dire consequences.

Drama queening of epic proportions...

We threw away a golden opportunity to go top and put the loss to Chelsea to bed. Seeds of doubt and lack of confidence will spread unless we get back to winning ways. We threw away too many points last season to draws away against mediocre opposition. Admittedly Norwich were never going to come at us like Chelsea but we should not be shying away from taking the chance to go top. This could be a bad omen for us.
Come on City.

Kevindxb said:
Aguero_Element said:
Chippy_boy said:
Watching the players today I have to seriously wonder if they realise the gravity of the situation. We have in our hands a golden opportunity to win the title this year. After the fuck up on Monday, we still could have gone top. As it is, we are now behind Chelsea, with a vastly more difficult set of games remaining.

The thing, is it is not going to get any easier than this year, with the scum all over the floor and with Maureen building his time. Winning it next year will be even more difficult. We are complete idiots if we just let this chance slip through our fingers. All this bollocks about injuries as well. Against Chelsea, yes OK to a point but we were at home, imperious against all comers. To lose as we did was a massive bottle job. Today was worse. So we had no Aguero. But we had Negredo, Dzeko and Jovetic. Is this not enough? And no Fernandino. Do you think Norwich would take any of Milner, Silva and Yaya? Just a bit.

The performance today was dire, no other word for it.
Spot on post mate.
Ive calmed down a bit now, we just need to move on and get a good win and run going at home.

This exactly what I've been trying to say. You snooze you lose- non that 2 points behind. We should be 2 points ahead!!

What you mean you try to say it by only posting in after match threads where we lose is it ?
Check this fellas post history mods, seems dodgy to me.

I'd like to say more but CoC and all that, you troll.

citymad said:
Totally agree from both of you. I just don't think we have the mentality in our players to really push for the title apart from maybe hart, vinny and Zabba. This is a great opportunity for success. Next season will be tougher with Liverpool, rags, Chelsea and of course arsenal challenging for the title. Worse, We may lose the likes of Aguero, silva and yaya in the summer which will tear our squad apart. Call me a drama queen but this result could have dire consequences.
Drama queen to end all drama queens

Ive never bought into this " oh they are fighting for their lives to avoid relegation" so it will be tough.
A cop out statement. Teams that are at the bottom of the table are there because they arent as good as teams in the middle or at the top. Therefore a top team like ourselves not beating a team like norwich says more about us than them. It tells me that we have players who maybe think that they can just turn up and beat this calibre of opposition without breaking sweat.

citymad said:
Mattyc55 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Watching the players today I have to seriously wonder if they realise the gravity of the situation. We have in our hands a golden opportunity to win the title this year. After the fuck up on Monday, we still could have gone top. As it is, we are now behind Chelsea, with a vastly more difficult set of games remaining.

The thing, is it is not going to get any easier than this year, with the scum all over the floor and with Maureen building his time. Winning it next year will be even more difficult. We are complete idiots if we just let this chance slip through our fingers. All this bollocks about injuries as well. Against Chelsea, yes OK to a point but we were at home, imperious against all comers. To lose as we did was a massive bottle job. Today was worse. So we had no Aguero. But we had Negredo, Dzeko and Jovetic. Is this not enough? And no Fernandino. Do you think Norwich would take any of Milner, Silva and Yaya? Just a bit.

The performance today was dire, no other word for it.

Spot on. Only Jovetic seemed up for it today (albeit slightly rusty), in a game when we could have gone back to the top of the league ffs.. we seem a little bit fragile this season, something you definitely couldnt say about Mancini's City side. He had his downfalls, but we had that physicality about us that resembles Chelsea under Mourinho. I think that has left us slightly.

Citymad that is seriously one of the most over the top ridiculous posts I have read on this forum, and believe me there are some major WUM on here.

Whenever top players leave they will be replaced by other top players and to say a draw against Norwich wil be the start of some collapse and mass exodus is just utter shit of the highest order, I don' t like to have a go at other City fans as we all have our opinion but please have a few beers or something and stop yourself from posting such nonsense.

We were poor today, we huffed and we puffed, there seemed to be some desire there, but the final ball was woeful and I wondered whether we had the energy to carry out our gameplan for 90 minutes. I wonder whether the busy christmas and January period has caught up with us and we are flagging a bit physically to keep carrying out our high pressing game.

Tactically poor also, I wouldn't have taken off Negredo and Yaya surely needed pushing up for the last 20 mins and let Milner do the sweeping up. It's games like today where we need yaya to bash the door down sometimes, it pained me to see him sat so deep and so wasted against a team that had shut up shop.

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Citymad that is seriously one of the most over the top ridiculous posts I have read on this forum, and believe me there are some major WUM on here.

Whenever top players leave they will be replaced by other top players and to say a draw against Norwich wil be the start of some collapse and mass exodus is just utter shit of the highest order, I don' t like to have a go at other City fans as we all have our opinion but please have a few beers or something and stop yourself from posting such nonsense.
Same poster had us out of the top 4 the season we won the title. Never paid his bets either.

What really pisses me off is that Norwich will probably lose their next home game and put in half the work rate they did today. Credit to them for getting the point but its frustrating they don't choose to work like that for every team they play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.