Norwich Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

jayblue said:
Ive never bought into this " oh they are fighting for their lives to avoid relegation" so it will be tough.
A cop out statement. Teams that are at the bottom of the table are there because they arent as good as teams in the middle or at the top. Therefore a top team like ourselves not beating a team like norwich says more about us than them. It tells me that we have players who maybe think that they can just turn up and beat this calibre of opposition without breaking sweat.

A couple of games where we have dropped a couple of notches.

The next few games will tell us whether we are fair dinkum this year.

The niggling injuries Milner referred to in the post match interview may help explain the lack lustre fade outs in the past two games.

Just one of those games, but worryingly one of those games that we've f*cked up again against a bottom 6 team. There's been too many of those slip ups this year, ie Cardiff, Villa, Sunderland, Stoke and now Norwich. Our home form has kinda glossed over our poor away form against the lower teams.
No one really shone, and again we had a potential world class midfielder who failed to take the game by the balls, instead preferring to improve his opta stats passing statistics by standing around next to the centre halves doing 5 yard square passes all game. Not good enough in games like this.

YAYA..& NEGRADO..AWOL

That is all

We were dire going forward and in fact spent most of the time either crablike across the pitch or passing the ball back

Dire Dire Dire...............

but the singing was good........................................................................................

Norwich harassed us from the start, De Michellis weak link, Yaya playing far too deep with no urgency going forward, lost count of the corners & crosses we had, thankfully still a long way to go.

steviemc said:
citymad said:
Totally agree from both of you. I just don't think we have the mentality in our players to really push for the title apart from maybe hart, vinny and Zabba. This is a great opportunity for success. Next season will be tougher with Liverpool, rags, Chelsea and of course arsenal challenging for the title. Worse, We may lose the likes of Aguero, silva and yaya in the summer which will tear our squad apart. Call me a drama queen but this result could have dire consequences.
Drama queen to end all drama queens

It makes you wonder if they are even allowed out of the house unaccompanied, I often wonder if people look back at stuff like this and think, "Did I really post that Crap?" I also beleive that football at this level is far to stressful for some City fans, they just don't seem able to deal with disappointment for some reason, it's not like we are all jumping for joy after today and Monday all of us are pissed off, but it's how you handle being pissed off that counts

Missing out in Januarys window could cost us dearly,can see us winning the league but we will certainly be in the top three

sam-caddick said:
Title gone.

With our run in we have no chance.
Every post I read of yours seems you can't wait for things to go wrong,some stuff in here may interest you
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.barbieshop.co.uk/barbie-accessories/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.barbieshop.co.uk/barbie-accessories/</a>

Its easy to blame Pellers, we would be wrong. We are playing some key players to often, because in general the squad is wafer thin. No serious back up to challenge Zabs (Micah don't make me laugh). The left backs blow hot and cold, there's no one to challenge and therefore take the burden of Vinnie. Nasri is injured we should now view how important a midfield with the control and poise of Fernie, Yaya, Nasri and Silva is. The back up aside from Navas and Milner is crap. The biggest crime is that we have clearly been rushing Sergio back early everytime, because there's fuck all variation between The Beast and Edin, Jovetic is 3 games away from being sharp if indeed he is.
As per last season, we haven't improved the squad enough. Nigel was and is better than anyone we have in that role, Mario was and is way better than Edin, but The beast is, but we haven't bought anyone of the quality of Yaya, Silva, Sergio and Nasri. I feel the we have a great owner and two spoilt brats, who seem to think they can make people jump too our tune like they did at Barca, they can't because we don't have that ultimate pulling power. We will likely have to pay over the odds for world class players (Hazard was immense on Monday)for a while longe, but if paying £85 million for Bale isn't over the odds then what is.
At full strength we are awesome, 3 injuries and we are very mortal, that isn't really Pellers fault, just as it wasn't Bobbys.
Someone posted that Barca work on the basis of having 17 top draw players really top quality and everyone else is a youth player therefore, in theory hungry and determined to usurp the established player. That I believe is what we are hopefully heading too, as long as the people in charge,have a reality check on our position to negotiate, when dealing with some major targets. Its not over, we need to show some balls.

I was in line with play (sat with Norwich fans) when Negredo was flagged offside, said to all around that that was onside just as Jovetic dinks it in, just checked on the match day thread to see that it was onside, fuck.

yJllRAo.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.