Norwich VS city post match thread

That was attacking? Fuck me. If hate to see all our attempts if we parked the bus.

You know what I mean, the right call, even from 90% on here pre game, was to play sterling with one up top... When he changes his style, normally 60min mark, Aguero, silva et al, are dead on there feet, thus the penetration is meagre... If he'd of started 4/5/1, we'd of won that game comfortably!!

Not sure what people were expecting to be different. We did the send off with Pellers with the cup and he is effectively gone. They will turn up for the CL but as for the league Pellers and the team are just phoning it in. It's been this way for months and it is hardly likely to get any better.

I mean we sacked the manager in January (which was on the cards anyway) and people are wondering why it's a leaderless mess? Seriously?
We've been a leaderless mess for nearly 3 years.

Can anyone who watched that honestly tell me what our plan was? We have no fucking idea what we are doing. We had a target man when we try to play possession. Only one winger who can't cross and to be fair there's rarely anyone to cross to. The other winger drifts inside.

Pellegrini just picks who he likes best and hopes something happens. The man is a complete fraud.

Game plan was simple: pretend to pass the ball around act like you give a fuck, hope to score some how without attacking like you mean it. Same purpose all season.
weak lazy m-fffers.
When Nasri was playing we thought he slowed the game down. but i think there is something fundamentally wrong with the DNA of this team. We need to get rid of the the weak links and really start rebuilding the core of our team. this was disgustingly pathetic.

Plan A, plan A, plan A... Story of our season.
The manager is appalling, the players are shameful, the sooner this season ends the better.
I'll rip your hand off now for top 4 and a trophy.
It's comical how far backwards we've gone! (I need to laugh or I'll cry).

Well, we've already got the trophy...Top 4 still on. Still in Champions League. However, today proves that only Kun can score (apart from KDB who is magic and we've missed him badly) Delph t& Nasri options have also been missed. The biggest disappointment is the manager persisting with Bony. He offers little. If he would even run around a bit and harass the opposition it wouldn't be so bad but doesn't. His touch is poor.
Still, we have KDB back soon and, we really do miss YAYA!!

Bad day today but we know hand on heart, that the title had gone....2nd place is now the aim and, we could still win the CL!!! Believe.

You know what I mean, the right call, even from 90% on here pre game, was to play sterling with one up top... When he changes his style, normally 60min mark, Aguero, silva et al, are dead on there feet, thus the penetration is meagre... If he'd of started 4/5/1, we'd of won that game comfortably!!
Yep. Nail on the head. The **** needs sacking now before we finish 6th.

So what if they do? What changed after he went off? Absolutely piss all, we were equally poor with Bony on the pitch and then with him sitting on the subs bench...our problems at the moment extend far deeper than just Bony
We were 60 mins in. We had lost all the spark we started with.

Defend him all you wish but it cost us the game and was known to anyone with a clue before kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.