Norwich VS city post match thread

Mancini > Pellegrini, no doubt anymore. Roberto kept it always balanced and NEVER risked anything to chance and we never got embarrased... Why havent Manuel been sacked is the question i ask...

You've got a short memory !

Can anyone provide one good reason why we shouldn't just sack Pellegrini right now? What would the actual disadvantages be?

Too many stationary players - Fernando, Sagna, Bony the biggest culprits

We also have a player in Sterling who doesn't do what he's good at. If he's not running at the opposition he is a waste of space. Any manager worth anything would be drilling into him to get the ball out of his feet and to run at his defender. On thge few occasions he has done so he has been really good

We're not going to win the CL so the season is over in March ...again. Pellegrini should have been sacked a year ago (better yet he shouldn't have even been given the job)

Given all the circumstances this PL campaign has been nothing short of a disgrace.

What I'm thinking...

The post season hangover after Bobby in 13 and manuel in 15, you can excuse, however, this stinks the room out this year, some players have nailed there coffins shut and failed to go down fighting... I never , even with the dross 20 years prior to the mansour era, wanted the season to just hurry up and end, but this is pushing me close!!!

Agree on the post season hangover but this isn't a surprise. We sacked Pellers. He won a cup. No more fucks were given. Except of course in the CL where he wants to look good for his next job. Our season, except for the CL, ended with the cup final. The rest is going through the motions and hanging on for the CL qualification bonuses - which is why I think we will kick on for the games at the end.

It's the not the fault of the players.

As long as this naive attitude prevails, our under-achieving players will continue to abrogate their responsibilities. Whilst he doesn't help, today was not about the manager. This was Norwich, and a game that was utterly there for the taking if the playing staff got their individual and collective acts together.

But enough is enough. Txixi should confirm with PG who is retained in the summer. These players should be taken to one side and given the responsibility to take the team through to the end of the season. Pellers' should remain of course, but in name only. Assuming VK is on the retained list, he should lead the group in terms of ensuring Pep's instructions are conveyed and acted on. For the rest, if they cannot be trusted to self-manage and self-motivate themselves in order to justify their place - the answer is obvious.

Indolent bunch of bastards.

Bony had 60 mins, Sterling had 30 mins. I didn't see any improvement in the last 30 mins at all despite the changes.

You know what mate, the players have no fucking idea what he's doing either , Klopp has Liverpool purring better than us with shit inferior players, he's had half a season to implement his ideas- this prick has had two and a half seasons and £300 million thrown at him.

Players have given up in the league this season.

Ferny saying top four is pretty much the focus now.

Given most of them will be gone in the summer its likely we will finish outside the top four.

Never liked Pellegrini, now I'm starting to despise the clueless, dull, uninspiring twat

Bony put in possibly the worst performance I've ever seen at this level last week, so what does brain dead do... Go on have another go.. And what do you know, he's just as bad

This clown has held us back for 3 years and we've won trophies despite him not because of him

I cannot wait for this dullard to go and I won't be hanging around to applaud him after the last match, apart from anything else his speech will put a glass eye to sleep

Agree completely.

I was so pissed off (still am) at the final whistle that had 'Nice but Dim' walked past me I would have attacked the clueless fucker

...and I'm a peaceful guy

we lack urgency, thats on the manager, he should have been sacked weeks ago. he picks the wrong players. Bony too slow. Sagna instead of Zaba. Yes Sagna is solid but gives nothing going forward. 2 seasons ago Zaba had close to the most assists in the league. We miss that cutting edge. He should have played him into the team when he was fit. Yaya's goals from nothin got us home over the years but when that's missing we struggle against shit like this. Hope we finish top 4, otherwise would be a massive setback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.