Norwich VS city post match thread

Our attacking play today summed up perfectly...

qi9zWa2.gif

Utterly staggering that hes been kept in the job until now
Should have gone last year after a disgustingly soft and passive handover of the title to what is in hind sight, a very average chelsea side
It is abysmal football right now
The worst thing about this total fraud is that he bangs on about the 'style' he has. There is no style, he is banking on world class payers digging him out of the sh*t time and time again,

There was a time under Mancini we would step up and battle.. face to face in times of adversity and secure whatever we needed. Whether its a 0-0 draw away to a tough side, or beating dross like norwich were today,
There was never ever any real utter humiliations under Mancini bar the liverpool 3-0 loss, although this was 4 days prior to the biggest game under his tenure at wembley v United (which we went and won, no shock), and the Wigan loss in the final where his fate was already sealed and unfair to really judge..

Pellegrini has destroyed our incredible aura we had at home, its not a daunting task to come and beat us nowadays at the Etihad,
We have been totally embarrassed by Arsenal at home (2-0), Liverpool at home and away (3-0) + (4-1), Leicester (3-1), Spurs away (4-1), United away (4-2), stoke away (2-0 to name but a few,
Weve also crashed out at HOME to Wigan and Boro in the cup in pathetic, Pellegrini like displays.. aka soft. His borderline corpse like demeanour has taken over this squad and whenever you see pictures of us in training all we fu**ing do is piggy in the middle
Where is his plan? His style?

We are heading into the europa league and there is absolutely NO chance we arent.
Im sorry, but how are we going to suddenly beat united arsenal chelsea, then Soton away, after the awful results against the decent sides this year???

I have said on numerous occasions that Silva is over rated and all I get is shit and am not City fan etc... , not that am bothered it like water off a ducks back

Let's just finish top 4 and move on

When were you saying it though? Up until last season he was world class, wasn't over rated at all, easy to say it now.

We were down for the match last Saturday and after the game headed back to the hotel, had a couple of beers in the bar watching Dortmund v Bayern. Was saying to my son couldn't believe how quickly Bayern tried to get the ball forward. The pace of their play was astonishing. When they got the ball in their own half they just pinged it forward immediately.
Then I watch us today and I see Silva as a culprit...the guy has just stopped running with the ball, gets it in midfield, hangs on to it, twists left and right and slows things right down. Right near the end of that match when we had a real chance to break on, he gets the ball on the half way line and turns back instead of pushing the ball forward quickly. Earlier in the 2nd half, he had several chances when he was on his left foot, edge of the box and the chance to curl in a shot or play it in the box and instead he looks for the easy option...playing it out wide. We're trying to win a title here and no-one seems to want to try the shot or pass that might win it for us.
Add on the fact that Fernando and Fernandinho offer very little creativity and that is virtually the whole midfield providing very little for the guys up front. I think it is our midfield that needs the biggest overhaul in the summer, it's nowhere near good enough.

Need a much better right back and left back , another striker , CB and that's for starters.

MP is well past it as a manager especially in the PL.

just smile and think its going to get better and the last game of the season can't come quick enough for me and lets start over again

it feels like a light at the end of the tunnel we have the league cup in the bag and Europa league place guaranteed and still 4th place with 29 games played by everybody so something to hang on to if you said to me 10 years ago we have won 2 premier leagues 1 fa cup and 2 league cups in 6 seasons I would have laugh and called for the yellow bus to take you home
I know I can't wait. Just want this season to end now. Happy with winning ANOTHER trophy. Just hope we can keep top 4 but not the end of the world if not. I didn't think we'd even qualify for Europe at all through league position in my lifetime at one stage!!!

I have said on numerous occasions that Silva is over rated and all I get is shit and am not City fan etc... , not that am bothered it like water off a ducks back

Let's just finish top 4 and move on
I just want the guy to go towards goal instead of 3 touches before he makes up his mind and then everyone is back defending and the momentum is lost. He could be Messi esq if he became more direct. Bony could become more Drogba esq. Navas and Sterling more Neymar and Suarez esq. Its infuriating. They don't flaming believe in themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.