Norwich VS city post match thread

Wish they'd tell Pellers to fuck off now. Turn Vinny into player manager for all I care, cannot be any worse than this shower of shite. Starting the shithouse Bony again instead of Nacho, makes me want to slap the piss out of Senilegrini.

The last minute of the game summed it up for me. We had about 20 seconds left and just gradually passed it up the field, rather than getting it up as fast as possible. We're really missing a player that can shoot from distance. Allowed Norwich to just pack the box today and prevent us playing through or behind them.

Pelle spent all week coming up with a gameplan for this. Thats how good manager he is.

The other thing is during the week I read few players coming with their usual stuff, "dont write us off", "we know how to win a title".

Fernandinho: "I think it would be a big mistake [to write off City]. We have great players and a great manager...
"The team is one of the best in the league. We have a great squad with great players but we have to prove that on the pitch."
Unfortunately we haven't done that up to now. I hope the next two months we can prove that on the pitch and not just talking."

Its all just talking tho. We dont have a great manager. The few great players we have is in so bad form it hurts. They may have one great game in 5.

Secure top3, I dont want CL risked on a tie played in early August after a summer tournament.

Dont forget Khaldoon said how dissapointed he was with last season. This season we may even finish lower in the league, or even outside top4, yes we won Capital Cup, the least valuable trophy in two years. The board believed and trusted this manager. If you trust a fool arent you the fool?

We cant win two league games in a row even if the fixture list gives us Villa and Norwich in a row. DISGRACE.

Away match clean sheet they parked the bus, maybe not quite title winning performance but solid defensively.

At this point I'm thinking Bony must have something on Pellers and use it to blackmail him. No other reason really.

I can't put into words how angry I am after that. Thank god Manuel is going. The team has regressed massively under him. As for the players, they should learn to keep their mouths shut. 'Hunting season' and 'write us off at your peril'. They have made themselves look stupid.

Couldn't have said it any better.

For the first 20 mins Bony repeatedly made a mess of his possession. It was noticeable that after this no City player wanted to pass to him; when he was available they turned away and moved the ball elsewhere. In effect City were playing with 10 men until Sterling came on. How was he allowed to stay on for so long?

Not the best. Totally dominated but created very little. There was a lot of stick given to Pellegrini about Bony starting but we were no better when he went off.

Sad to say that's pretty much the title gone now.

Disagree. Bony's mere presence reduces Kun's space and Sterling at least offers some movement.

Pellegrini has been utter garbage for ages now and I suspect we would do better without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.