Norwich Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Clichy & Maicon are both fit to give us some width. Everything seems to be going down the middle at the moment. We need to get the overlapping full backs back and try break em down that way.

Setting off in a couple of hours.

Had a great time last season.

Same again please City. We need it as much as we did in April.

For gods sake play with some tempo. Barca play against teams who pack the box and sit back but their forwards seem to run at the defenders much more than we do. We need to take a leaf out of their book.

Nasri and Clichy back in training for #MCFC & available v #NCFC. Balotelli recovered from virus. Tevez sent home ill yesterday but back now

against packed defences nasri is one of the few players city have that will/is capable of running at players and taking them on...if we can get some confidence into the lad he may just be the key in future games like the previous two.

if fit id start him

This will be a very difficult game,Norwich have some decent players in Snodgrass,Garrido can put a cross in,and Pilkington and Hoolahan work hard.
We need to start faster and get the first goal.

mancityscot said:
3 points is a must. fail to get it, the rags win, and the season is all but over

END OF

The season is already over. Best we can hope for is FA Cup & a chumps league spot. We've not won > 2 games on the bounce. We've not played anywhere as good as last season. Sadly.

Time to rest Tevez and Aguero for me. I'd go with this:-

--------------------HART--------------------
--ZABALETA-KOMPANY--LESCOTT-CLICHY---
-------------YAYA-----MILNER-------------
---------------------SILVA-----------------
--------NASRI-------------SINCLAIR---------
------------------BALOTELLI-----------------

I just hope Hart can get these horrendous blunders out of his system and return to being the keeper he was last term.

GazM said:
mancityscot said:
3 points is a must. fail to get it, the rags win, and the season is all but over

END OF

The season is already over. Best we can hope for is FA Cup & a chumps league spot. We've not won > 2 games on the bounce. We've not played anywhere as good as last season. Sadly.

Absolute nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.