Nostalgia

If you didn't have an ADIDAS school shoulder bag you were a ****View attachment 63675
Sounds about right, I had a duffle bag until I was about 13 !
Adidas Kick. Thought I was cool as fuck when I finally graduated from Nicks or whatever other shite I had to wear from winfields to a pair of these bad boys.
Do they still exist?
Think you can still get them mate, I was like that with mine too (every fucker else had Mamba and Samba etc by the time I could afford to buy a pair of Kick ).

I actually remember being devastated when the heal wore right down in a few weeks due to my gait.

Adidas Kick. Thought I was cool as fuck when I finally graduated from Nicks or whatever other shite I had to wear from winfields to a pair of these bad boys.
Do they still exist?
I think they’re what Adi Jeans are inspired by

Essentially you were blocking part of the chimney with newspaper therefore restricting the space for the airflow to go up the chimney, this has the effect of increasing the velocity of the airflow (creating wind) ....result = fanning the flames.
Much quicker to get the fire going.
Bernoulli's Principle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.