Nostalgia

1671267627349.png
1671267675055.png
Had the shoes but from memory they were rubber/plastic and did not breathe so made your feet sweat and smell !!As for the bubblegum, I seem to remember you collected the wrappers and could send off for a free gift. Too many FOC's here !!!!

Tales of the unexpected, with that great tune.
Kick start, grown men falling off motorbikes.
Junior kick start, kids falling off motorbikes.
Bernie the bolt.
321 with Ted Rogers. Indecipherable clues leading to the star prize, sometimes a fucking great big dog.
Sale of the century, 8 quid for a mink coat lol.
Superstars, Brian Jacks + Kevin, overly tight shorts and injuries aplenty.
Viddyprinter on sat afternoons, tea on your lap, waiting to see how many we'd lost by. The joy when we won.
Hammer house of horror, hoping to see some boobage.
Out of town with Jack, always had his pipe on.
Indoor league, I'll s'thee.
Six million dollar man.
Dallas and dynasty, milftastic

Tales of the unexpected, with that great tune.
Kick start, grown men falling off motorbikes.
Junior kick start, kids falling off motorbikes.
Bernie the bolt.
321 with Ted Rogers. Indecipherable clues leading to the star prize, sometimes a fucking great big dog.
Sale of the century, 8 quid for a mink coat lol.
Superstars, Brian Jacks + Kevin, overly tight shorts and injuries aplenty.
Viddyprinter on sat afternoons, tea on your lap, waiting to see how many we'd lost by. The joy when we won.
Hammer house of horror, hoping to see some boobage.
Out of town with Jack, always had his pipe on.
Indoor league, I'll s'thee.
Six million dollar man.
Dallas and dynasty, milftastic
Yes, but all this was only yesterday.

I could give you some proper nostalgia from the real past - 50s and 40s.

But my memory's gone

Going to the Bollin in the summer holidays.
Going to ‘Dennis’s‘ for 5 cigarettes for my Mum and he’d wrap them in an old sheet of telephone directory.
playing on a bogie that my brother had made because he made the best bogies ‘round our way’.
going to the park and having a go on the rowing boats and paddling boats (Painswick).
going to the park and watching the little toy speed boats on the lake on a Sunday morning.
watching my brother referee football matches at Painswick and Wythenshawe Park when pubs had football teams.

Yes, but all this was only yesterday.

I could give you some proper nostalgia from the real past - 50s and 40s.

But my memory's gone
I hope that last sentence was tongue in cheek mate.

I, (and many others I suspect) would love to hear about your memories from that period of your life.

I had a pair of shoes with a compass in, but they weren't these ones.
Mine had a compass in, which was a bit ironic as every time you got lost, not that I ever did in the wilds of Ashton on Mersey, you had to take your shoe off, hop around on one foot and if you could actually see the bloody thing, it never worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.