"Not Enough Players!"

Definitely misinterpreted. As previous posters have said, Bobby is saying we're lacking quality cover in central midfield to fill in as Yaya and Barry have played two games in half a week, Yaya 3 in a week. It's not difficult to see that considering we could only have played Zaba and/or Razak yesterday in the role.

Bobby has said we were unable to spend money on a new midfielder and that's why the decision was made to get Hargreaves on a free.

Leave it a couple of weeks and we'll have Yaya, Barry, Nige, Milner and Hargreaves all vying for a spot and everything will be rosy again.

Mancio said:
thread title should be changed in :

"Not Enough Central Midfielders"

a thing that mancini consistently said during all the market windows and that every man , in good faith , can see.

I have been banging on about this for 3 seasons now! Not sure why it hasn't been addressed. Watching Yaya amble around centre midfield is painful.

Talk of Tevez replacing Silva is plain daft-we were getting overrun in midfield. The substitution of Zab for Silva was correct. We desperately need DeJong and Milner back. Hargreaves could be a huge bonus.

bert38 said:
Mancio said:
thread title should be changed in :

"Not Enough Central Midfielders"

a thing that mancini consistently said during all the market windows and that every man , in good faith , can see.

I have been banging on about this for 3 seasons now! Not sure why it hasn't been addressed. Watching Yaya amble around centre midfield is painful.

Talk of Tevez replacing Silva is plain daft-we were getting overrun in midfield. The substitution of Zab for Silva was correct. We desperately need DeJong and Milner back. Hargreaves could be a huge bonus.

there always be iniuryes mate. what we "desperately" need (if we want compete at very top level) is to sign a couple of central mid in january , and possibly a centre half better than lescott.

[/quote]

Talk of Tevez replacing Silva is plain daft-we were getting overrun in midfield. The substitution of Zab for Silva was correct. We desperately need DeJong and Milner back. Hargreaves could be a huge bonus.[/quote]

If you think we've got CM problems have you looked at Utd?

Still baffled how they let Hargreaves go. If he's fit for 10 games a season and isn't on full rations he's well worth having

Edit - sorry I buggered up the quotes on this

How the hell likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney and such are never tired... they've been playing zillion of games for years and yet you never hear them or their managers complain about that..

I could understand the lacking midfielders part but being tired not.

MSP said:
How the hell likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney and such are never tired... they've been playing zillion of games for years and yet you never hear them or their managers complain about that..

ronaldo was on the bench just yesterday for resting.

and to be honest the managers of that players are ALWEYS moaning and complaining about that

Mancio said:
MSP said:

ronaldo was on the bench just yesterday for resting.

and to be honest the managers of that players are ALWEYS moaning and complaining about that

He was not on the bench for resting but because Dinamo Zagreb's Leko made his ankle to look like he just came from Afghanistan.

9ZyrE.jpg

And they are moaning about too much games but rarely using it as an excuse. Mancini should stop doing that. And he is doing that all the time, it was like that last term when Europa League was played, it continues now.

It's a men sport and other are playing Europe matches too (kh, kh, Fulham for example) so it looks really lame to make excuses like that with a squad City have. I definitely love the football City is playing under Mancini this season but I don't like his post match interviews at all, he makes himself and the team cheap sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.