Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

People overseas with genuine stories I have all the time in the world for. Even those who have come on board since the takeover I have time for, it was always gonna happen as soon as the success started to occur. It's those who aren't far off from being what we have taken the piss out of the Rags who annoy me, those who claim to be diehards and 'just as big a fan as those who've been supporting all their lives', those who have no knowledge or respect for the club's history. Unfortunately some will jump on the bandwagon and have no class, but as it's City we'll probably get lucky in that sense and attract those with a bit of decency, ;)

Read the first 5 pages and couldn't go any further. Fuck right off posting about how you are such a huge, die hard, lifer City fan and you starting supporting us 2 years ago. F.f.s this is getting bad.

Plenty of overseas Blues have supported us for donkeys years. Dont fucking come on here and prance around Timbuktu and fucking Uganda and Hickville mountain city giving it the biggen about passionate City fan. It really is hard to knock on the Rags for all their gloryboys and day-trippers when we are accepting so many cretinous bandwagoners almost over night.

From Manchester and a Blue it means the most, Don't give a shit where you are from but don't suddenly try and rub shoulders with people who have been through it all with City.

Don't live in Manchester. Never stepped foot before in UK. But EPL's the shit here.

Started supporting City about 3 years ago. Followed City the moment I started watching football, never really got into watching football before that, but City was love-at-first-sight, didn't even knew they had an abundance of wealth before then. Chose City despite family members being Rags and were trying to convert me into one.

Am I safe?

Young said:
Don't live in Manchester. Never stepped foot before in UK. But EPL's the shit here.

Started supporting City about 3 years ago. Followed City the moment I started watching football, never really got into watching football before that, but City was love-at-first-sight, didn't even knew they had an abundance of wealth before then. Chose City despite family members being Rags and were trying to convert me into one.

Am I safe?
I'm not quite sure yet

I've been a city fan for a very long time! the two primary reasons why i became a city supporter. 1, city were the underdogs in United shadow, 2 kinkladze! my favorite player. but it was Under Sven i started to follow city on a daily basis.

Its also from this era i have the best memories, like the dubbel over United was so Sweet the joy i got out of it were huge!

The Elano Free kick vs New castle was antoher!

I even remember the first game against Aston Villa Away when we won 0-2 and we all started talking about Svens revolution and his magical black book! god i miss those times weird as i sounds.

zeven said:
I've been a city fan for a very long time! the two primary reasons why i became a city supporter. 1, city were the underdogs in United shadow, 2 kinkladze! my favorite player. but it was Under Sven i started to follow city on a daily basis.

Its also from this era i have the best memories, like the dubbel over United was so Sweet the joy i got out of it were huge!

I even remember the first game against Aston Villa Away when we won 0-2 and we all started talking about Svens revolution and his magical black book! god i miss those times weird as i sounds.
You were doing so well lol

FORZA CITY said:
highflyingblue said:
I'm not from manchester, I wasn't at york away am I still allowed to come to manchester tomorrow to watch the game in a pub or will I not be allowed within 5 miles of the city? ;) I'm sure there's a fair few mancunians that support city now we're good but don't get questioned constantly because they have a manc accent.

That's a good point. Lets take two examples.

Bloke A: From Plymouth, been going to City since the mid-80s, supports City because everyone he knew growing up was a Rag or a Dipper. Attends 10-15 games a season and has done each season since he "chose" City.

Bloke B: Born and raised in Gorton, likes football but never really followed a team, just wants both Manchester clubs to do well against the others. Started supporting City full on two years ago and now goes to most home games.

Neither has a ticket for tomorrow, and you have one spare. You can only give it to one of these two. Who goes?
A for me but sorry i have no spare

pudge said:
zeven said:

You were doing so well lol
HAHA West ham t sorry mate.
I mean, i remember the entire game like it was yesterday! Petrov storming down the leftside
Elonos run for the second goal,

I guess my memory cant be trusted :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.