Not from Manchester, Not from the Uk, and I am a City Fan

I cannot say I´m a City fan or supporter. I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. And I´m a Boca Juniors supporter. I used to follow the team everywhere, even travelling for 20 hours just to watch a game and come back home right after the match (20 more hours). Its been almost an year since I dont go to the stadium, because of personal matters. I feel certain sympathy for Manchester City. First of all, because I´ve allways felt curious about the fact that in almost every city in the planet, there are two football clubs with complete different backgrounds. One of them, is the rich team. And the other is the poor, the popular one. Boca Juniors belong to the second type. And, for what I was told, so is Manchester City (The People´s Club). Besides, as a Boca Juniors supporter, I try to watch every match in wich our Carlos Tevez play. Maybe, right now, he is not your favourite player. But, he plays as a real "bostero" (that´s how we are called).

whothefisAlice said:
Read the first 5 pages and couldn't go any further. Fuck right off posting about how you are such a huge, die hard, lifer City fan and you starting supporting us 2 years ago. F.f.s this is getting bad.

Plenty of overseas Blues have supported us for donkeys years. Dont fucking come on here and prance around Timbuktu and fucking Uganda and Hickville mountain city giving it the biggen about passionate City fan. It really is hard to knock on the Rags for all their gloryboys and day-trippers when we are accepting so many cretinous bandwagoners almost over night.

From Manchester and a Blue it means the most, Don't give a shit where you are from but don't suddenly try and rub shoulders with people who have been through it all with City.

No offence but you sound a bit like a rag mate.

They're always on about who is the reddest of them all. Blues have always been an inclusive, friendly lot.

I hope the takeover doesnt bring about more attitudes like yours to be honest.

I arrived in Manchester in 1980. I was allocated a flat on Claremount Rd , right next to the Beehive. I knew absolutetly no-one in Manchester and was about to start my teaching career . That Saturday I went to Maine Rd for the first time and it was there that I found my second family. I have been to Rochdale, Gillingham,York and everywhere in between as well as Copenhagen ,Hamburg and Glasgow. My son is now as big a blue as is possible and we have the ball from Wembley that YaYa scored against the rags. Still have kept my Scottish accent.

Ovo said:
BluePurgatory said:
Ovo said:
Sounds like something a glory supporter would say...

And your retort is how someone very bitter would answer!

fishing.jpg

Ha ha ha you dont fool me. you only use that because you couldnt think of a decent retort. .

BluePurgatory said:
Ovo said:
BluePurgatory said:
And your retort is how someone very bitter would answer!

fishing.jpg

Ha ha ha you dont fool me. you only use that because you couldnt think of a decent retort.
The use of extended full stops in his initial post highlight his sarcasm, you have been hooked.

moomba said:
whothefisAlice said:
Read the first 5 pages and couldn't go any further. Fuck right off posting about how you are such a huge, die hard, lifer City fan and you starting supporting us 2 years ago. F.f.s this is getting bad.

Plenty of overseas Blues have supported us for donkeys years. Dont fucking come on here and prance around Timbuktu and fucking Uganda and Hickville mountain city giving it the biggen about passionate City fan. It really is hard to knock on the Rags for all their gloryboys and day-trippers when we are accepting so many cretinous bandwagoners almost over night.

From Manchester and a Blue it means the most, Don't give a shit where you are from but don't suddenly try and rub shoulders with people who have been through it all with City.

No offence mate but you sound a bit like a rag mate.

They're always on about who is the reddest of them all. Blues have always been an inclusive, friendly lot.

I hope the takeover doesnt bring about more attitudes like yours to be honest.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Spot on, I think the majority of Blues are inclusive, just the odd few, which is to be expected

bluebannana said:
squirtyflower said:
bluebannana said:
dont mind who supports us but not gonna lie when I here a southern cockney accent I think that they must be glory hunters or rags, Instant reaction and cant be helped. I dont like the way new fans who only supported us when were good could take the place of a loyal supporter who was there through the bad times.

my question for all of these new fans why didnt you support us when we were shit
You need to grow up

There are plenty of southern blues who have been supporting us since the 60s, have you

When we're in Schalke in 08 I may three German blues at the bar, I thought they had latched on to the money only to find they had all been supporting us since we won the league in 68

So can we stop the 'they are taking seats off loyal fans shit' because if they were 'loyal fans' they would be fucking there

I dont need to grow up, plenty of people think the same ie cockney rags, just one of those things, doesnt mean I believe theirs no city fans down south. Just so youst to hearing mancunian/northern accents sat around me

theirs plenty of loyal fans who simply cant afford to go to every game it doesnt make you more loyal or anyone else btw

My cousin (by marriage) was born in Liverpool but grew up in Oxford. As big a 'Pool supporter as you can find (inherited from his grandfather). He is a regular in the Kop with both his sons. Last year during a match a group sitting behind him started taking the piss. He did nothing, said nothing, just watched the match as he had done hundreds I times before. After the match this group attacked my cousin and his sons because they obviously were not "real" Liverpool supporters because they had the wrong accent. Is that what we want for City? I don't think so....

zeven said:
pudge said:
zeven said:
I've been a city fan for a very long time! the two primary reasons why i became a city supporter. 1, city were the underdogs in United shadow, 2 kinkladze! my favorite player. but it was Under Sven i started to follow city on a daily basis.

Its also from this era i have the best memories, like the dubbel over United was so Sweet the joy i got out of it were huge!

The Elano Free kick vs New castle was antoher!

I even remember the first game against Aston Villa Away when we won 0-2 and we all started talking about Svens revolution and his magical black book! god i miss those times weird as i sounds.
You were doing so well lol
HAHA West ham t sorry mate.
I mean, i remember the entire game like it was yesterday! Petrov storming down the leftside
Elonos run for the second goal,

I guess my memory cant be trusted :P

Wasn't it Geo with the second girl as well?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.