Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Blooming flip City a tad annoying and frustrating. Played well imhfo and we did not lose, though a draw does grate. It's not over yet, plenty more twists and turns to come.

On-wards and upwards, the awesome, no fans, oil money, fraudiola, the sheik will get bored, where were we when we were shit, emptihad, no history, tremendous nordic meat shield, domestic quadruple, 130 premier league charges, still guilty as we got a fine from UEFA, rent free in the other clubs heads, feet up with a brew, 100 point scoring, might as well be Celtic, thunderbastard goal scoring, liquid football, 93:20, hateful 8 baiting, 500,000 at York away, mighty, drink it in sky blue super glorious bastards

Blooming flip City a tad annoying and frustrating. Played well imhfo and we did not lose, though a draw does grate. It's not over yet, plenty more twists and turns to come.

On-wards and upwards, the awesome, no fans, oil money, fraudiola, the sheik will get bored, where were we when we were shit, emptihad, no history, tremendous nordic meat shield, domestic quadruple, 130 premier league charges, still guilty as we got a fine from UEFA, rent free in the other clubs heads, feet up with a brew, 100 point scoring, might as well be Celtic, thunderbastard goal scoring, liquid football, 93:20, hateful 8 baiting, 500,000 at York away, mighty, drink it in sky blue super glorious bastards
You’re overcompensating now :-)

How long does it take you lot to get over a bad result?

Easier to take if we’re shit and get outplayed, today is a rough one though due to circumstances.

About 30 minutes these days. Too much shit has happened around me since the turn of the year to really get upset over a game of football. Perspective and all.

It's a stinger because we played so well. But it certainly won't ruin my mood or weekend

And I'll still be well up for Leipzig midweek.

I love Eddie but watching the Newcastle vs LiVARpool game doesn’t half make me wish he was at Alisson’s level when it comes to shot stopping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.