Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

How fucking depressing. Just got in to hear this.

I knew I'd miss the game today but thought never mind, certain 3 points and can look forward to the highlights later.

Depressing.

The rest of the 88mins they were crap. Cooper knew it so he made changes and they scored, is that not good?

If it makes you feel better, Forest didn't create 10 chances, doesn't mean they didn't attack Bernardo. They didn't need 10 either, just 1.
So your idea of a good manager is someone who makes changes...that says it all. Again you are incapable of giving even one example where Bernardo was suffering. So we were much better for 88 min, but Pep was outcoached. Your logic...

Shit result. However some perspective if youd have offered me 4 points from arsenal away and forest away id have taken it before a ball was kicked.

Our finishing today is what let us down. We often have these performances in the season even last year it was southampton and palace away..

move on many more games to play. Trophy isnt given out in february.

After Wednesday and then Arsenal fluking it late on, that can only be described as a massive bottle job. Identical game to Villa away.
Not sure this group has the balls or the bottle anymore
felt like we had the bottle in the arsenal game, then we go and actually bottle it today. This team is just far too inconsistent, and i fear plenty more dropped points to come.

Sublime to the ridculous at the moment , he looks knackered for at least 50% of our games , and agree he needs a good break from the game in May , he isnt getting any younger.
Not even just physically, i think he needs a proper switch off. Hope there are no stupid internationals.

Ederson's decision making is fucking atrocious, by the way. How many goals do we concede like that where he doesn't get anywhere near the ball, but leaves himself in no mans land and gives the striker a tap in? Stay on your line and give us a fucking chance.

Nobody can doubt his importance to the way we build from the back, but in all other areas of the game he's simply not good enough for a team that wants to win the biggest prizes, and the kicker is, he's getting worse with every passing season.

Bring Ortega in for a few games. Time to show Eddy he isn't irreplaceable.
How the fuck do u blame Ederson for that goal? He's over 6 foot tall not wide ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.