Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

There’s a reason they have two stars on their shirts. And that’s when it was a true ‘Champions’ League.
This all day , a team that can claim to be European Champions whilst finishing over 20 points behind their countries league Champions is a complete joke , if you win your own league title in the top eight european leagues , you should be given a huge advantage , not just in the draw , but a bye straight through to the knock out stages.
Then has been clubs like the Dippers and Rags can fight it out against the fodder of europe for a few months before it gets to the nitty gritty stgaes.

As said last week, huge decision for the club to make on Foden this summer.

Nowhere near reaching the level he couldve at this point, and nowhere near the mentality required to get there.
Nonsense
He’s not played much since the wc and was ok bar the Haaland non pass.
He never stopped trying

69.8%
top goalkeeper is alison with 76%

not the best around , but not far off the top % wise
I think you'll find his shots to saves ratio is about 10% lower than that.

There was an article a couple of weeks ago evidencing his having the worst record in the PL.

Unfortunately, too many City fans have been brainwashed to thinking that making saves is less important than kicking the ball a long way every now and then.

Amidst all the (deserved) criticism, I have to say that in my opinion Arsenal will definitely drop points again this season. Today is a piss poor result but we can still turn it around. The players need a rocket up their arse though, anyone know what Fernandinho is up to?
United is very much in it now as well

What he said. I think we could all see what was coming when we missed so many chances in the second half. But we made those chances and on another day, we score five. Long way to go. Everyone try to calm down.

Everybody is more depressed due to Wednesday's result. It was a result that should have lifted us, kick started our season and demoralised Arsenal. Instead they come from behind to win a tricky away game and we throw two points away in a game we should have been out of sight long before we did. There's also a sneaking feeling that no matter how many wobbles Arsenal have we just aren't good or consistent enough to take advantage.

de bruyne is a huge question. He has those moments and creates an assist out of nothing but his 90mins play is a hinderance. Hes so poor.

id be tempted to drop him for bernaedo and put ake left back. Play 433 with him and gundo in the 8.
He was the difference on Wednesday. It is what he is this season.

Is Gundogan worse? In my mind he's the one that we desperately need to replace next season - and you can view my posts I'm a staunch gundo defender.

Forgive me Blues but with that team we should have been 0-6 up by half time! I am not one for statistics very often and I don’t follow the Match thread apart from posting right at the start and having a look at half time to see how we are doing, so when I saw 84% possession at half time I wasn’t wandering the house chewing my scarf! I thought we’d got it sewn up in the bag.

I wasn’t quietly confident but I was only concerned not worried (my usual stance, unless we are already 1-1 at half time) so what happened?

People seem concerned about KDB I’ve been worried about him since the World Cup something happened behind the scenes there I reckon that hasn’t come to light yet.

Obviously I’m concerned about John Boy but he’ll be back soon. Foden? Eddie?
Jack’s doing ok, Bernie as well, Erling needs the ball but works hard. Gundog is ok. So what’s going/gone wrong or am I just being silly today?

This is my team, the Best Team in the Land and all the World, so come back City please.

Sorry to be negative. :-(

Got to say i have to agree. Nothing to do with today’s goal either. Been going on far to long and happens too often
the passing out from the back thing under pressure is very rare these days. teams dont press us and we go long a lot more.

ederson just ends up being a very shit goalie sorry. he saves nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.