Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Foden fucked it. As i've said previously on here - so i will repeat myself.

He should have played the ball immediately - and this is the microcosm of city's season - overplaying - underdelivering. I know we're second, i know I know....but we have a fucking shit load of talent out there - and we're, what, 6 points ahead of a team who play luke shaw at centre back and wout weghorst upfront. I'm not spoiled or a fanny wipe or any of the other names that old white folk throw around on here - I want to win the league, but i want to play football in a certain way - and the lack of a quick accurate pass to haaland there is everything that has stopped us from being better than we currently are.

I think Foden's mind is 100% on something else ? He is not the same player
maybe family stuff or other stuff off the field, but he's gone from one of the first name on the team sheet, to bits and pieces here and there, the lad looks like the world is on his shoulders right now,

The lad is 28 - he has his best years ahead of him.
Laporte also 28 - in his case I just don't think he wants to be here anymore.
We're having an off season, it happens. There will be a refresh in the summer, but don't expect more than 4 in
Yeah but both want to leave and heads aren’t in it .

So would I but I would expect to see it displayed on a shirt in a CL game and not in a PL game.
Fair point. But I'm pretty sure it's not just Forest who do that. Just had a very, VERY quick check. Both Bayern and AC Milan have the stars on their shirts in domestic games, Juve don't appear to. And I don't think any of the English winners do, either.

I thought dias back would fix that, but we just cant afford to go in to the last 10 with a 1 goal lead. Its a real problem.
If we can't hold on against bloody forest FFS, I really don't rate our chances in the later stages of the CL. AGAIN.

Amidst all the (deserved) criticism, I have to say that in my opinion Arsenal will definitely drop points again this season. Today is a piss poor result but we can still turn it around. The players need a rocket up their arse though, anyone know what Fernandinho is up to?
We will drop a few as well, that is my main concern.

They do have some tough away games coming up BUT we have to keep the pressure on.. Today was nothing like putting the shits up them
Agreed. It is up to City to pull their fingers out. We can’t keep pissing results away like this from here on out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.