Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

If we play that way the rest of the season we win the title. We are not going to miss those chances the rest of the season
If we play that way - not finishing our chances and not seeing out games - we’ll be put to the sword by teams much better than Forest.

To be honest we dominated the game but must admit Kev looks a yard short I do think he’s on the wane now , not an Ederson fan but can’t blame him for today also still think we need a winger with pace

Fucking Raging.

Not at Forest, or the ref (for a change).

Today I saw the champions play. And they are called Arsenal.

We did everything but wrap the game up.

Forest got their chance and took it. We didn't. That's the difference between first and second
This is what happens. Keep missing sitters, opposition gets belief. Could be very costly that result in the context of the game itself.

So your idea of a good manager is someone who makes changes...that says it all. Again you are incapable of giving even one example where Bernardo was suffering. So we were much better for 88 min, but Pep was outcoached. Your logic...
Ok mate. When I get in I'll watch the game back and timestamp the moments for you.

If Ake is on the pitch, Forest don't get that chance.

Pep was fantastic yeah, created a ton of chances but it just wasn't happening. So you take a step back and think, just get out of here with the points. Instead we kept trying the same things and we were always going to be susceptible to conceding unless we just shut up shop. The answer was to thow on Ake and Akanji and look forward to Wednesday. Instead he ran the team into the ground and gave Ake and Alvarez 5mins after they already scored.

Cooper knew he was being battered so made subs to change it. He tried a different tactic and it worked, they got a point and could be the difference in staying up. That's good coaching.

A lovely controlled first half topped off by a really nice goal.

As that second half continued, and we continued to fluff really good chances a bit of complacency and arrogance crept in all round.

You can’t really afford to try and manage a one goal lead in this league, thought Pep should have shored up with Phillips and Ake.

Not a disaster but absolutely galling to drop two points there after what’s been achieved in the last couple of weeks.

Amidst all the (deserved) criticism, I have to say that in my opinion Arsenal will definitely drop points again this season. Today is a piss poor result but we can still turn it around. The players need a rocket up their arse though, anyone know what Fernandinho is up to?
They do have some tough away games coming up BUT we have to keep the pressure on.. Today was nothing like putting the shits up them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.