Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Fair fucks from Walker there.

The gulf in ability today was absolutely enormous. Forest looked like an U12s team in the first half we were that dominant.

Even in the second half we were miles the better side. Men v boys.

It is “unacceptable” as he says to allow a team not fit to wipe your arse to get anything at all out of that game today.
Totally agree they were hanging on for most of the game. Our final pass and finishing wasn’t good enough. But once again we have gifted the Arsenal and utd by shooting ourselves in the foot. We will be lucky to win it if these near misses keep happening. It’s an unpredictable season that’s for sure.

We have to be winning these matches with those chances. Cant see Arse not dropping points on the way but we are going to make it more difficult than in needs to be.

He may as well left the team as it was without the late substitutions.
His substitutions this year have been so late or none at all.
Quite baffling.

Our defence, either actual defence or the team as whole, has not been good enough in away games this season

I don't see us going on a long winning run this season.
You know how we like a last day nail biter , preferably when we are a couple of goals down in the last ten minutes , if we go and win ten games on the trot it would spoil all the fun :(

I've seen enough this season in the Premier League to say we just are not 100% focus on winning it, we are patchy and don't put teams away like we can, BUT the one thing I have seen enough of this season is a Manchester city team that can blow a team away and score plenty,

people call it a cup team or just a lucky team ? Am old enough to see it and understand it, teams are built in different ways for different things, the best team in the league win it because they win more than the others, they put very good runs of wins together, Cup teams are patchy and can beat anybody on their day,

I don't like the setup of Manchester city this season, and the league title is the bread and butter of any club,
we will never get to hear what's the MAIN target set by the club this season, but the feel and what's been played out so far in the Premier League is not good enough,

BUT

if we win the Champions League, do you think we care about days like today > to be continued
I care
when i see missed chances scorned so many times,they dont do it in purpose i know,but today was harder to draw or lose after the chances we had.
i told my lad on 50 minutes we would draw and they would score,they did.
i told everyone around me last season after beating madrid 4-3 we would go out to them the next leg.
we just wont win big ears with pep,unless an absolute miracle happens out of our own hands,in my humble opinion.we cant defend a 1-0 lead v forest today with numerous chances to put the game to bed and get players off for rest for weds night.
i hope im wrong like i said but it aint happening imho

1. They're nowhere near the worst team. They had a dreadful start to the season, but they've got their act together now. Saints, Everton, L***s; all poorer sides.
2. I'd love to see even one of those stars on a City shirt.
Back to back European Cups for a provincial club like them - I'd be proud as anything if that were my club.

Except for the Ederson haters, which is my point.
Surprised they haven’t yet blamed him for the fall of Rome, the Kennedy assassination and the cost of living crisis
I don't think he would have been alive when Kennedy was shot so I doubt that was him..Apparently, he's 19th in the PL this season for saved shot ratio however, which is possibly more relevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.