Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

You could see they were going to go for it in the final 10 minutes yet Pep decides to make no defensiv

Pretty quick usually but today's is lingering as we threw it away. All on us.
We have thrown it away in so many games already so can't see why anyone really believes we will win anything this season.

What we have done in the past is history.
Just don't think the current squad are capable of putting in a long winning run.

Ridiculous decision yet again by Pep to wait so long to throw on subs.

I don't think he would have been alive when Kennedy was shot so I doubt that was him..Apparently, he's 19th in the PL this season for saved shot ratio however, which is possibly more relevant

He could’ve been JFK’s bodyguard, the shot still would’ve got through first time

Back to back European Cups for a provincial club like them - I'd be proud as anything if that were my club.
It's a staggering achievement. I'm not sure people on here appreciate just what a feat that was. And that was back when only league champions (or the current holders) qualified for the competition. Not this top 4 money making nonsense you have these days.

I never said he was at fault today. But its an ongoing issue that needs to change. The 57% shot saving stat is atrocious
57% ?? are you sure it's that high?

it seems every fucking match it's 1 shot 1 goal at some point (and I'm not blaming him for today either)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.