Nottingham Forest (A) | Post Match Thread

Again, how the fuck did we only get 4 minutes stoppage time? Aurier was down for 2 or 3 at least. Goal, subs then another minute stoppage in ET yet he blows up bang on time.

I even think VAR wasted a couple of minutes knowing it was a goal ? Dias was clearly playing him on

but we could still be playing right now and chalk up 50 shots and 30 on target and will still only have the one goal

teams needs a revamp- gundo and bernardo - go now - walker needs to pass forward without getting dizzy,Dias the guy is a shadow of his firsts season, Debruyne needs a rest the guy is burned out carrying the rest of them , Eddie the start of the rot, not complaining just pointing out the obvious , i know most will agree with me

I can understand why Pep didn't change things it was just a matter of time before we would score again but alas
But alas we were totally fuckin inept, how many shots did kev have without even getting close to the target, and as for the foden fuck up, unforgivable, why wasn't mahrez and Ake brought on with at least 20 min left, why did haaland go down when tapped on the shoulder ffs, having said that the game should have been over by half time

teams needs a revamp- gundo and bernardo - go now - walker needs to pass forward without getting dizzy,Dias the guy is a shadow of his firsts season, Debruyne needs a rest the guy is burned out carrying the rest of them , Eddie the start of the rot, not complaining just pointing out the obvious , i know most will agree with me
You catch a few, you a rag or dipper

Some of you guys who post on here need to sort your heads out.
We battered Forest..the main issue was our finishing and decision making in the final third.
Thought there were some really good performances today..on another day we win 5-0.
It's football..you get games like that. Main thing I'm still worried about is KDB's inconsistent form bacause he's our main man

Some of you guys who post on here need to sort your heads out.
We battered Forest..the main issue was our finishing and decision making in the final third.
Thought there were some really good performances today..on another day we win 5-0.
It's football..you get games like that. Main thing I'm still worried about is KDB's inconsistent form bacause he's our main man
Agree with all of that. I think KDB is essentially now a one-game-per-week player. He played three games in just under six days and it affects his radar when he's fatigued. That said, he put it perfectly on a plate for Rodri to head home in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.