Nottingham Forest (H) | Sat 23rd Sept | PL | Post Match Thread

I’ve just read Pep’s commentswhere he says he warned his players at half time to be careful as clearly Taylor was on a mission. Given that, Rodri’s lack of discipline barely a minute after the restart, then Ederson going head to head with an opponent and then Grealish makIng a bit of a dick of himself is incredibly disappointing. With our injury problems and fixture list we can’t afford a lack of discipline from our players.

On a side note, Gibbs White lives in my village (or he did last year at least). I only found out due to calling him a fucking bellend while gesticulating at him as he was speeding through the village and my son subsequently telling me who it was!
He's got a face you would never get tired of punching.

Peps press conference after, he said he wasn’t happy with Rodri and that he’d apologised to everyone.
And rightly so. It was plain stupid to react. Just walk away. He had time to think and act.
Same with Ederson overreacting and Grealish when he came on.

It was a good win and a great 20 minutes with to superb goals. The Rodri sending off was a big downer and hopefully it’s not gonna cost us. But I’m not at all confident especially after seeing Philips struggle.

Just got back from the game. Lost my voice in that second half shouting the boys on, and that was in EL2!! So proud of the team in that second half. Absolutely superb performance. Foden was excellent and Nunes is going to be some player for us. Great saves by Eddie late on. Our fans were superb second half and helped get the boys over the line. Taylor lost complete control of that game in the first half, shocking referee. Never heard the forest fans after the first goal until the sending off, and that was it from them. Awful support. Great to see Jack back. I didn’t think Kalvin played that badly when he came on. When Pep went five at the back, was really surprised, but Pep knows what he’s doing. Felt so proud of the boys today.
Yes, I was in East Level 2. Fantastic rousing support from everyone today.

I really don't get the mentality of the blue tinted lenses here. It's one thing to pull for and be biased for your team but regardless of Gibbs Whites reaction... it's immaterial. Rodri shoved his hands toward his neck area and it's a red card regardless of what bent ref is in charge. It's violent conduct it's not City getting yet another duff call. I'm expecting more than I should I presume.

I’ve just read Pep’s commentswhere he says he warned his players at half time to be careful as clearly Taylor was on a mission. Given that, Rodri’s lack of discipline barely a minute after the restart, then Ederson going head to head with an opponent and then Grealish makIng a bit of a dick of himself is incredibly disappointing. With our injury problems and fixture list we can’t afford a lack of discipline from our players.
Any clips of Pep calling Taylor out for the **** he is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.