Now..... About the Mancini Out Threads.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Can we all just agree that Mark Hughes was a clueless twat and Mancini will lead us to success.

An opinion formed by Immaculate Pasta even during our defeats to rags, Hull and Everton.

Then we kiss and make up and sing city songs for ever and ever. Amen.

nope

scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We witnessed a glimpse of what is possible.

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.

How do you spell hypocrite ?

scorer said:
Are the people who follow City going to get behind the man, at least until the end of the season?

We were awesome

We have missed Tevez and had he been here I believe we would still be in the Cup.

So come on forget Hughes, Morinho and give the man a chance. He deserves our support.
We have now played well in two away games. OK, we lost one, to a large extent because Adebayor got a undeserved red card. But usually our away games haven't been much to shout about. And it could still be a fluke. But maybe, just maybe, Mancini has improved the away game. And if he has, we are going to fight about the top places next season.

Give him a chance, he might just be the awesomest manager ever. :D

bluealf said:
scorer said:

We were awesome

How do you spell hypocrite ?

Try ignoramus first.

scorer said:

We were awesome

AMEN!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Can we all just agree that Mark Hughes was a clueless twat and Mancini will lead us to success.

An opinion formed by Immaculate Pasta even during our defeats to rags, Hull and Everton.

Then we kiss and make up and sing city songs for ever and ever. Amen.

Amen.

You truly are, 'immaculate.'

mackenzie said:
I'm taking bets on the next poster to say the word "Hughes" in a Mancini thread.

1/5 scorer or moomba.

100/1 me

;-)

Ha ha, you either have been away from bluemoon for a while or you're deluding yourself.

moomba said:
mackenzie said:
I'm taking bets on the next poster to say the word "Hughes" in a Mancini thread.

1/5 scorer or moomba.

100/1 me

;-)

Ha ha, you either have been away from bluemoon for a while or you're deluding yourself.

Bet then? ;-)

mackenzie said:
I can deal with posts I don't agree with moomba.

I'm doing it now.

And seeing as you introduced Hughes to this thread I will say one more thing.

Pearce (who you defended to the hilt for months and months) wouldn't have had half the success at Blackburn that Hughes did.

So stick that where the sun doesn't shine.

x

Don't care who would do a better job at Blackburn.

And if Mancini was to quit tomorrow I wouldn't have Les or Pearce anywhere near the shortlist. But when you take into account the conditions that each worked under, Pearce had by far the more successful reign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.