now we can have a day out :)

Don't understand why people wouldn't have taken their kids if we'd have played the rags. It's a cup final, I would never let my lads miss it because of them.

I am pleased that Sunderland are through and hopefully we are more focused than the FA Cup final.

Ray78 said:
I am pleased that Sunderland are through and hopefully we are more focused than the FA Cup final.

That won't be an issue unless the management of the club decide to disgrace themselves by sacking our manager the day before the game

ha ha ha i was gonna post a reply,but i cant focus enough to post a comment cos im fecking laughing all the time..........

Ray78 said:
We are a totally different animal now to that day last May. It's impossible to picture the current squad, and the feel good factor that seems to be flowing around it, putting in such a half-arsed performance as we did against Wigan.

Will be great day out for families now, makems are decent fans.

I wonder if we will get are normal end, Green Man etc?

Message for Man Utd. Sorry we can't make our fixture at Old Trafford on March 2nd because were going to Wembley. See you at the end of the season for Premier League presentation.

allan harper said:
Message for Man Utd. Sorry we can't make our fixture at Old Trafford on March 2nd because were going to Wembley. See you at the end of the season for Premier League presentation.

I think it's nice of us to give them the weekend off

The way their going they'll also have midweeks off next season. Bwahahahahahaha

No I think I would like them to get Europa League -start the season In June at Malta's 3rd club

It will be a friendly final.. Have liked Sunderland fans since they really enjoyed the moment City won the league and they serenaded Fergie onto the bus with bluemoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.