Nuri Sahin??

He seems similar to Nasri and Silva, I can see why he doesn't get many starts at the moment. As skilled as he is, he's not a cornerstone player like, Hart, Vinnie, yaya and Kun. I f we are looking for a fill in for Yaya when he's away, or someone to ultimately replace him, he's not it.

He's not similar to Silva and Nasri, he's closer to Scholes, Pirlo, and Alonso than those players. He'd challenge Barry for a spot in our team but he isn't coming here so it's all a bit pointless praying and hoping.

LoveCity said:
He's not similar to Silva and Nasri, he's closer to Scholes, Pirlo, and Alonso than those players. He'd challenge Barry for a spot in our team but he isn't coming here so it's all a bit pointless praying and hoping.

Talking about Alonso. Did I read that he was struggling with contract talks, could he be available?

I´m really impressed with Arsenals business if they confirm Sahin and Cazorla, combined with Podolski and Giroud. It´s quietly quite a major revamp of the side. If they keep Van Persie for his last year (and he peforms) they could be a proper threat this season.

I´m looking forwards to the increased competition, with Chelsea looking more interesting as well, should be exciting!

pee dubya said:
I´m really impressed with Arsenals business if they confirm Sahin and Cazorla, combined with Podolski and Giroud. It´s quietly quite a major revamp of the side. If they keep Van Persie for his last year (and he peforms) they could be a proper threat this season.

I´m looking forwards to the increased competition, with Chelsea looking more interesting as well, should be exciting!

Like us with Tevez, Arsenal will not want to lose money on RvP.

carlos92 said:
pee dubya said:

They signed him for less than £3 million, I'm pretty sure they won't lose money on him

pudge said:
carlos92 said:
pee dubya said:

They signed him for less than £3 million, I'm pretty sure they won't lose money on him

Yes they signed him for a bargain price but they still want to make a profit on him.

carlos92 said:
pudge said:
carlos92 said:

Yes they signed him for a bargain price but they still want to make a profit on him.
So, you think that Arsenal are afraid that they won't get a bid of over £3 million?

pudge said:
carlos92 said:
pudge said:

So, you think that Arsenal are afraid that they won't get a bid of over £3 million?

They will easily get £12m , however they will want a bit more as he is their star player. I think they want him gone now as there is no guarantee that he will perform for them if he does stay for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.