Oasis reunion

There's currently 4 dates on top of Parkside at Heaton Park. If it rains, won't the place be like the Somme and that's before they add any more dates?

I think the timing is just right. 10 years ago, it wouldn't have been the same. We need this kind of thing for 2025. And more.

I got a ticket easily. So did the people I went with, most of whom went the following day.as well. Try to rewrite history as much as you want... I'm giving you facts.

2.6m applications is a gross exaggeration.

I do however think there'll be at least that many for 2025 now the hype machine has kicked in.

You are very strange and appear to have a totally abnormal obsession with how many people wanted to see Oasis.

certainly from my perspective there were a hell of a lot of people wanting tickets. As me and a group of my friends found it impossible to get tickets. I'm just giving you facts.

And also why do you even care?? buy a jigsaw or something love.

I got a ticket easily. So did the people I went with, most of whom went the following day.as well. Try to rewrite history as much as you want... I'm giving you facts.

2.6m applications is a gross exaggeration.

I do however think there'll be at least that many for 2025 now the hype machine has kicked in.
How is 2.6m applications a gross exaggeration???
That’s the figure put out there by the people who organised it.

What fact are you using?
The ‘your opinion’ fact

Just because you got a ticket doesn’t mean lots didn’t

So how many dates do we all think theyll do at each venue, i think at least 8 nights at heaton park
Seeing as they're doing 11, 12th.. then 19, 20th

There is a 6 day gap in between where the stage will be sat in Heaton Park doing nothing

I'd expect they'll announce extra dates on maybe 3 or 4 of those nights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.