Oasis reunion

How is 2.6m applications a gross exaggeration???
That’s the figure put out there by the people who organised it.

What fact are you using?
The ‘your opinion’ fact

Just because you got a ticket doesn’t mean lots didn’t

It's called creative journalism. Adds to the hype.

As I said in another post, I fully expect that there'll be even more this time round, kids with their internet savvy, smartphones and all that.

The hype is particularly strong with this one considering that they've done nowt special since the third album.

They're the 21st century Rolling Stones.

The hype is very strong especially as the UK & Ireland are the only confirmed dates, people are flying in across the globe for this. Heaton Park will be Mum Dad & two teenagers even grandparents Liam in particular has cultivated a wide age range I've seen eighty odd yr old folk on YouTube saying they love his music “ hope they have seats in Heaton Park.

It's called creative journalism. Adds to the hype.

As I said in another post, I fully expect that there'll be even more this time round, kids with their internet savvy, smartphones and all that.

The hype is particularly strong with this one considering that they've done nowt special since the third album.

They're the 21st century Rolling Stones.

So how many applied then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.