Oasis reunion

Which song was that then?;)
All the ones that can be recognized as "anthem" stuff ;-)
The ones that got the crowd going at gigs.
The ones that made you want to dance and/or lifted your spirits and made you feel alive.
The ones that made you proud to be a Mancunian and a City fan.
The ones that made you think "Fuck it...."
;-)

All the ones that can be recognized as "anthem" stuff ;-)
The ones that got the crowd going at gigs.
The ones that made you want to dance and/or lifted your spirits and made you feel alive.
The ones that made you proud to be a Mancunian and a City fan.
The ones that made you think "Fuck it...."
;-)
Ok, I’ll let you roll with it. I liked, maybe three of their songs at best, they were never my cup of tea, the fact they were City fans was the only thing in their favour for me. Each to their own:)

Ok, I’ll let you roll with it. I liked, maybe three of their songs at best, they were never my cup of tea, the fact they were City fans was the only thing in their favour for me. Each to their own:)
And I do understand that. Not everyone liked their stuff.
I think, for me anyway, it was loving what they were doing and then seeing them live at Maine Road in 96.
It was just perfect.

Hotels are already trying to rip customers off by cancelling bookings and asking more for the rooms for those attending concerts.

Punter books 2 consecutive weekends with the ultimate aim of keeping one weekend and cancelling the other.
Hotel beats punter at their own game and cancels both weekends. No sympathy lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't believe any of that. I was there and it was relatively easy to get a ticket, just like when I saw them at Maine Road and Loch Lomond.

People are exceptionally gullible nowadays.
The days when you went to your local record shop to buy your gig tickets. Or go directly to the venue (ok maybe not Knebworth) and buy them from box office, that just doesn't happen anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.