Oasis reunion

Appearances can be deceptive.

By the time the concerts come around I think a few people going will actually feel a bit worn out by the hype and hoping to just get it over. And the coked-up middle-aged cagooles won't want it to stop.

It's like those school age fads. If you are stilll playing with pogs, pokemon cards and crazy bones nowadays, you're usually a little bit sad.

About a quarter of this thread is filled with miserable cunts telling us that Oasis don't interest them, they only liked 3 songs, Prodigy were better, the demand for tickets is exaggerated, it's being over-hyped, their music was easy to play or any other such bollocks.

How on earth is it being overhyped. Noel and Liam put a date in an Oasis style logo onto X on Sunday, they then announced the would be touring in 2025 and that tickets would be on sale this Saturday.

The rest of it is coming off the back of the public interest and the demand for tickets. By its very nature, that isn't "over-hype", it's simply hype.

Fucking bore off to the "Stupid little things that bug you..." thread and have your tantrum on there.

I guess this is a joke as I know nothing about tweeter. How can you ask to be unblocked if you are blocked ? Is the point of blocking someone so you can't see their tweets. Or is this the joke lol
You can block. It is doubtful that Noel knows how to use Twitter, but he has an official account on their that somebody posts from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.