Oasis reunion

.BST today, Wednesday 28th August, will receive an email where they can confirm their entry in the ballot

Oasis posted this it may be delays sending out emails

I filled mine out correctly yesterday morning and still not received an email. I've checked my spam mail too.

3 more dates added. Can see at least another 3 added Saturday morning too.

The fact that it's the Wednesdays between the two weekends at Wembley and Heaton Park certainly suggests there's more coming.

anecdotally but i'm in various watsapp groups some and pretty much everyone on them is aiming for tickets.
My son is in three - they have various ‘strategies’. Hope he manages to get some. I’ll give it a go but won’t be too bothered if I miss out. If I’m lucky and he misses out I’d happily pass them on.

The hype is very strong especially as the UK & Ireland are the only confirmed dates, people are flying in across the globe for this. Heaton Park will be Mum Dad & two teenagers even grandparents Liam in particular has cultivated a wide age range I've seen eighty odd yr old folk on YouTube saying they love his music “ hope they have seats in Heaton Park.
How much is the disabled parking?

Jesus wept, you're the one making a thing out of it.

Someone played down the demand and i said well around 2.5 mill applied for Knebworth. That was it.

You jumped in like a 14 year old and said that can't possibly be right because you and your pals managed to get a ticket easily - this anecdote proves nothing, whilst i have endless links from various sources that show the same figure. It's ok though, i'll take your word over the actual facts.
Don't believe the truth Sparky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.