Oasis reunion

This is so vehement you have to wonder if psychological projection is involved

Psychological damage Neil Kulkarni swallowed a dictionary, Noel has made nasty remarks but this man takes the crown for thinking up as many derogatory remarks he can sounds jealous of Noel and Liam’s best mate is gay.

Psychological damage Neil Kulkarni swallowed a dictionary, Noel has made nasty remarks but this man takes the crown for thinking up as many derogatory remarks he can sounds jealous of Noel and Liam’s best mate is gay.

He was one bitter bastard that's for sure, you could criticise a band or artist you don't like or appreciate but this fucknut takes the biscuit.

He claimed to not hate the working class but he comes across as the typical tosspot middle class snob culturally appropriating swear words like he was born on the foreshore or whelped from a tavern woman and contracting rickets before upgrading to polio.

Looks like a USA tour may be in the cards so before coming over in the summer when there's no footy perhaps I'll wait . . . I like Oasis fine but doing this for my kid who never thought it would happen and is sending me ALL CAPS TEXTS for the first time ever.
My adult son insists we're still going for it, so 4am ET Saturday attempts it is. For all I know, we can still catch the start of the EPL season in August, which gives away the location we're going for. I regret it appears we won't need a tent for a certain Dublin backyard.

Throughout the UK in the 90's there was a Kulkarni type stinking out every sixth-form common room, obsessing over unsuccessful bands, then sneering at them if they ever achieved success.

Whether it's football, film, or music, the best journalists possess a genuine love for every aspect of the genre they cover and can critique it with balance, without alienating the fanbase. The worst however give the impression that they despise it. Kulkarni was the latter, a privately educated pseudo-intellectual who, after failing as a musician, resorted to taking jabs at those who possessed the talent and achieved the success he longed for.

Looks like a USA tour may be in the cards so before coming over in the summer when there's no footy perhaps I'll wait . . . I like Oasis fine but doing this for my kid who never thought it would happen and is sending me ALL CAPS TEXTS for the first time ever.
hearing Metlife & Soldier Field are potential venues, I remember back in 96 after going to Maine Road & Knebworth, I was in Florida and found out Oasis were also there so I bought tickets for the gig at UCF Arena in Orlando for $25 and was gutted when they quit midway thru the tour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.