Oasis reunion

lol the proper northern is coming out in people now, 148.50 the robbing bastards is what i keep hearing in work.

What rock have they been living under? That's not at all out of sync with big arena prices.

I think the ballot box system is to get local people at gigs near where they live like Manchester Heaton Park
But the black market for tickets and touts asking daft prices
I will be crucified for suggesting this but there really needs to be a points system for gigs. It is toss how many will miss out on this gig who have frequently attended smaller gigs over the years and have attended previous oasis, LG and NGHFB gigs.

It would entice people to attend gigs more and give the music industry as a whole a boost and greater exposure for newer bands.

Well of course it is, £148 to me is overpriced, the fact many bands are pushing back on the post covid gig rip off prices many promoters have charged it would not have been hard for them to follow suit.

Though it probably is more SJM setting these prices and creaming a lot off the top.

If people stopped paying those prices, bands would stop charging them. All, not just Oasis. And many other things.

I will be crucified for suggesting this but there really needs to be a points system for gigs. It is toss how many will miss out on this gig who have frequently attended smaller gigs over the years and have attended previous oasis, LG and NGHFB gigs.

It would entice people to attend gigs more and give the music industry as a whole a boost and greater exposure for newer bands.
Would you need to have attend Knebworth away to qualify.

They’ve extended it until 10am today apparently so doubt until midday at the earliest.

Is the process like the one from the London Olympics?

Success in the ballot does not necessarily guarantee tickets, which will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Oasis have said that the ballot was set up to “ensure the maximum number of fans have a fair opportunity to access tickets”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.