Oasis reunion

I’m making a stand against exorbitant gig prices and am not buying any Oasis tickets…….fuck em
Charging stupid prices seems to be accepted these days as the norm, £7 a pint, stupid rail fares £150 to stand in a field. The world is going mad all so millionaires can earn more millions, how much fucking money do they need, £100 would’ve been a sweet spot for everyone.

Demand is way too high for tickets for concerts for a lot of artists but I’ve never heard of a Ticket Pre-Sale ballot before - they could have just sold tickets in the same way everyone else does. But then they wouldn’t have grabbed so many headlines and generated so much interest and publicity.

Folk are already getting FOMO about not hearing anything from their application to be part of the ballot lol.

Well maybe the ballot will work out better and others will adopt the idea.

Loads of bands do pre-sale ballots. It is fairly standard. Join a mailing list, enter a ballot, try for tickets twice.

Yeah they will - I’ve seen them twice myself and they were good but so were The Killers and so were Depeche Mode and so were loads of others and they were good without having the same cunty attitude that Noel and Liam Gallagher seem to have - and let’s face it they look more like Soft Cell than Oasis in their latest publicity shot - I keep laughing at it.
What cunty attitude is that? Give me an example from the last 12 months.

Seems like it’s completely taken over the country at the minute.
It’s something the country needed.

All most people seem to do these days is bleat about what they hate and how much they hate it, who they hate and how much they hate them, obsess about what the ‘other side’ are up to and point out how everything they do is wrong or corrupt, or they incessantly scrike about being hard done to.

This country has fogotten how to enjoy itself! It’s too full of hatred, bitterness and victimhood.

Oasis getting back together will have stirred a nostalgia inside everyone remembering - despite Oasis being at their best in the ’90s - the decade from the Millenuim which was the last good decade to live in as a country as a whole (it’s been great being a City fan since, mind!).

Last edited:
It’s something the country needed.

All most people seem to do these days is bleat about what they hate and how much they hate it, who they hate and how much they hate them, obsess about what the ‘other side’ are up to and point out how everything they do is wrong or corrupt, or they incessantly scrike about being hard done to.

This country has fogotten how to enjoy itself! It’s too full of hatred and bitterness.

Oasis getting back together will have stirred a nostalgia inside everyone remembering - despite Oasis being at their best in the ’90s - the decade from the Millenuim which was the last good decade to live in as a country as a whole (it’s been great being a City fan since, mind!).

The second paragraph is exactly what it has given people. But that is entirely the country's and society's fault, not Oasis'.
Wouldn't matter what the event, the result would be the same.

If the coun il are charging as normal
well Heaton park hire for event 25000+ is £2500 per day plus £2.10 per person

So 65000 per day is £1,400000 cost on hire add equiprment and staff lets say £1 million a day in costs

ticket sales before agent fees will bring in £8,775000 per day

If the coun il are charging as normal
well Heaton park hire for event 25000+ is £2500 per day plus £2.10 per person

So 65000 per day is £1,400000 cost on hire add equiprment and staff lets say £1 million a day in costs

ticket sales before agent fees will bring in £8,775000 per day
I’m sure they’ll be ok at the end if it, I’m sure they can write some new songs about living in their mansions that we can all relate to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.