Oasis reunion

Our niece and her partner staying tonight.
They managed to get tickets for the Croke Park gig @ €86 a way up in the gods.

And you heard this here first. Word is that they’ve negotiated for a further three nights the following weekend but are not announcing it yet until nailed down. That and the whole allocation of tickets for the first two nights is finalised.

This is heard through a Garda officer at Croker, who happens to be a cousin of our niece’s partner.

I was on the Ticketmaster and Gigsandtours sites not long after 8am but ended up in the TM queue with 167,000 ahead of me. By the time one of my daughters, who was in a different location, exited the waiting room, the Q was 199K.

By the time 13:30 came round, I only had 99k ahead of me and there were clearly not many tickets left. At that point my other daughter and I had to leave to go to West Ham, so my wife, who has never used the TM site, took over. She got on a turn to try and buy as we arrived in West London, where we park to get the Tube across town, as the queue plummeted due to there only being a few very expensive tickets on offer, which she tried multiple times to buy 3 of but without success.

My other daughter got her turn not long after for a different night and managed to snare one seat (for me) at Wembley that popped up. I had told her perseverance was the key.

Mixed emotions as I really wanted to take my daughters to see Oasis.

I have no idea how you get to the front of the TM Q when there is huge demand and their website is awful on such occasions. The dynamic pricing is a disgrace but it is the second time I have taken advantage of it to get a ticket: eventually got two for Taylor Hawkins Tribute.

It is bollocks.... I heard a dipper joking at the golf yesterday "They've given City seasoncard holders free tickets and the remaining 49,500 / 50,000 tickets go on sale tomorrow"... Hilarious
Just tell him that even Hitler didn't see the point in bombing the shithole he call's home!

Then ask him if he has a receipt for the candle he is about to light

Absolutely crazy. I blame the gen Z / tic toc generation. They'll be learning all the lyrics now.
Why? it's only how people our age think about the Beatles? The Beatles split up 20 years before i was born, I still love their music

It's only fair that a shit load of tickets are bought by the just free of acne mob considering the generation that includes their mums and dads have bought a load of Grande and Swift tickets.

Only the artists and the vultures they employ win in all of this.

All over the news over here about Ticketmaster and the price of tickets in the High Demand category shooting up.
I might have the terminology wrong, but how is this legal.
Surely a ticket can only be sold at face value.
I know they are a third party operation but surely there has to be laws and how are any act Oasis or anyone else on board with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.