Oasis reunion

Ticketmaster are CUNTS.

That is all.
They certainly are. But that bullshit yesterday with the surge pricing lies firmly on the shoulders of the Gallaghers and their promoters.

TM will have told them they could add £200 to the price of every ticket once the first half have sold. And Liam and Noel presumably said "That sounds like a fucking great idea." Cunts.

I was on the Ticketmaster and Gigsandtours sites not long after 8am but ended up in the TM queue with 167,000 ahead of me. By the time one of my daughters, who was in a different location, exited the waiting room, the Q was 199K.

By the time 13:30 came round, I only had 99k ahead of me and there were clearly not many tickets left. At that point my other daughter and I had to leave to go to West Ham, so my wife, who has never used the TM site, took over. She got on a turn to try and buy as we arrived in West London, where we park to get the Tube across town, as the queue plummeted due to there only being a few very expensive tickets on offer, which she tried multiple times to buy 3 of but without success.

My other daughter got her turn not long after for a different night and managed to snare one seat (for me) at Wembley that popped up. I had told her perseverance was the key.

Mixed emotions as I really wanted to take my daughters to see Oasis.

I have no idea how you get to the front of the TM Q when there is huge demand and their website is awful on such occasions. The dynamic pricing is a disgrace but it is the second time I have taken advantage of it to get a ticket: eventually got two for Taylor Hawkins Tribute.
My daughter had similar experience. In the queue for hours, gets to the front of it and website bombs her out. Repeatedly tries to get back on ,eventually does gets to choose 2 seats at silly money and software doesn't respond to take her to checkout.

Hearing all these stories of queues and dynamic pricing I agree is a complete pisstake. Lots of acts take advantage of their fans in this way now and it's a disgrace as they don't have to do it if they don't want to. Manics/Suede for example priced reasonable and the whole tour sold out.
Speaking as someone who used to go around 25 gigs a year I now do 1 per year and that's all down to the high pricing. Pearl Jam, Bruce, Oasis I've fucked off as you have to draw the line somewhere and see where you're getting taken advantage of.

It's fucking scandalous.

I accepted I was unlikely to be successful today and would have begrudgingly taken it on the chin as I've seen them 5 times already.

But to actually get to the front of the queue after 6 hours only to find out that they've jacked the prices up by £200 has pissed me right off.

Everyone involved in that shitshow today should be ashamed of themselves, including Noel and Liam the pair of twats.
Same for our kids, they queued for over 6 hours, only to find out the tickets were £300 each and they couldn't afford them. I blamed ticket master initially, but to find out it was a selling strategy approved by the band is shit. It's a wankers trick that. Fuck the pair of them, the greedy twats.

Same for our kids, they queued for over 6 hours, only to find out the tickets were £300 each and they couldn't afford them. I blamed ticket master initially, but to find out it was a selling strategy approved by the band is shit. It's a wankers trick that. Fuck the pair of them, the greedy twats.
Oasis reunion is only about making more money for the Gallaghers…..

I truly believe the people of the UK have gone Mad, So many people are struggling just to get by
Foodbanks, Homeless, NHS on its arse, and then you have people Paying Crazy Money for Oasis tickets.
Look, please come back down to earth, it's a fucking concert by a band that is over the hill and it's not 1990s

Oasis Noel and Liam should be ashamed knowing where they have come from and should know better. They are selling out to the business and milking the public and their fans.

The true face of the UK shown its ugly head yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.