Oasis reunion

All over the news over here about Ticketmaster and the price of tickets in the High Demand category shooting up.
I might have the terminology wrong, but how is this legal.
Surely a ticket can only be sold at face value.
I know they are a third party operation but surely there has to be laws and how are any act Oasis or anyone else on board with this.

It's heart-warming that the Gallaghers warned the fans not to resell at a profit whilst giving ticketmaster a free pass to charge what they want.

I suppose when the entrepreneurial scalper makes a few quid the Gallaghers are upset none of that juicy profit goes to them.

So oasis initially do the right thing and announce any resale over face value will be cancelled. Then they allow surge dynamic pricing? Wtf.

I suppose ultimately they are just two 50 something multi millionaires who have chosen to (re)create a corporate entertainment behemoth. I could be wrong but I doubt it's for artistic reasons. I hope and expect that everyone who goes to see them will have a great time but realistically, rock n roll it ain't.

Maybe the Gallaghers should auction off the other spots in the band to the highest bidders - Elon Musk on bass and Jeff Bezos on drums would fit in with how this shitshow has gone down.
Maybe a Tory supergroup could open for them? Liz Truss, Boris and Sunak must be available to entertain the gullible.

does this mean Whitey is in the line up? He posted last night.

Attachments

• 1000009677.png
    1000009677.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 29

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.