Oasis reunion

I can't talk as I was constantly checking my mobile for my place in the ticket queue.

I've never seen so many people holding and checking their mobiles, and that was in work, staff and customer.

I found it quite funny in the end. I even laughed at myself after the frustration of missing out on a ticket.

I truly believe the people of the UK have gone Mad, So many people are struggling just to get by
Foodbanks, Homeless, NHS on its arse, and then you have people Paying Crazy Money for Oasis tickets.
Look, please come back down to earth, it's a fucking concert by a band that is over the hill and it's not 1990s

Oasis Noel and Liam should be ashamed knowing where they have come from and should know better. They are selling out to the business and milking the public and their fans.

The true face of the UK shown its ugly head yesterday

And football clubs, actors, private rent, house prices, food, water companies, gas companies, beer prices, fish n chips, ice cream, airB&B, house prices, ticket companies, and the list goes on in rip of Britain charging to much.

I agree the world is mad but to single out one act Oasis who will bring enjoyment to lots in rip of Britain is abit unfair.

I do think paying £350 plus for a standing ticket for Heaton Park is madness to be honest but I suppose once you get to the end of the queue after an 8 hr wait you are faced with a split second decision.
well yes and common sense after such time goes out of the window.

My.reaction to £148 was fuck that, but if I had accepted that price suddenly being £355 I would have clicked off unpurchased and lamented over my wasted day by calling oasis and ticletmaster cunts on a football forum

And football clubs, actors, private rent, house prices, food, water companies, gas companies, beer prices, fish n chips, ice cream, airB&B, house prices, ticket companies, and the list goes on in rip of Britain charging to much.

I agree the world is mad but to single out one act Oasis who will bring enjoyment to lots in rip of Britain is abit unfair.

Let's be honest.

Even £100 for a standing ticket would have been a fair price.

Apparently 1.4mill tickets were sold. X's that by £100. Then add on all the merchandise sales, streaming sales, and any other money making ideas that are also part of the tour.

To then add dynamic pricing on top of £148.50 for standing tickets is very poor by Oasis.

Ridiculous
Imagine being lucky enough to buy 4 tickets that a lot of people did.( why wasn't it limited to 2 tickets per person?) And then listing all 4 tickets on Viagogo for £700 each. Minus Viagogo fees, that could be a nice £2000 profit. Not bad for a few hours waiting in the ticket queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.